Would you rather play a poker tourney with $10,000 down and a .015% chance to win $2,000,000 or a real estate deal with $50,000 down and a 90% chance to win $300,000? ... and why?
I just got done watching to 2007 WSOP and none of the pro's made it to the final table...but some did make a little money with a lot of effort. I love poker, but I find it to be too fickle. Anyone see otherwise? I'd love to win money consistently but I think it's 60% luck and 30% skill or worse......real estate is more like 10% luck and 80% skill with a gray area in between. Thoughts?
I just got done watching to 2007 WSOP and none of the pro's made it to the final table...but some did make a little money with a lot of effort. I love poker, but I find it to be too fickle. Anyone see otherwise? I'd love to win money consistently but I think it's 60% luck and 30% skill or worse......real estate is more like 10% luck and 80% skill with a gray area in between. Thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
