The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Podcast to figure out this coronavirus thing.

Davidla

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 30, 2009
Colorado, U.S.A
Sounds good. It’s actually staring to explode. 300 downloads today which for a new podcast feels insane. I have guests booked through probably Wednesday , but if you have time
Thursday or Friday would love to talk to you.

There's definitely a lot of demand for the podcast :)

Thursday works well in the afternoon. You can PM/FB message me to coordinate.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
Just completed my first interview with fellow fastlaner @Creed, interesting what he had to say. Definitely a new experience conducting an interview like that, especially over Skype where you can't see the person. I opted not to do video to keep the bandwidth and hopefully better audio quality. It turned out pretty good, just a little tinniness to the Skype audio.

If anyone is wanting to do a podcast, the Rode Podcaster Pro is a great piece of kit. It can easily handle calls by phone, Skype, and has 4 Chanels with sound pads.

Last edited:

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
@Davidla and I did an episode just posted about what’s going on in Israel and impacts CV has had on our businesses.

thanks to all the forum members who have come on and helped launch this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
Had a great discussion with @ChrisV yesterday. Also wanted to thank all of the people on this board for all their insights and contributions on the Wuhan virus thread. It’s been invaluable in helping shape the direction and dicussion in our podcast. And of course thanks to the many many people that have reached out and agreed to talk.

Tammyanne

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jun 18, 2017
San Diego, CA
Hey guys. I’m going to start a podcast to disseminate information about coronavirus. I’ve been getting blown up with emails and calls the last week. It’s all good and made me more informed. But I really want a way to share this with more people to help them be informed.

I’m interested in connecting and having coverations with people here that are under quarantine, living in other countries and their responses and perspective. Also anyone that has information to share.

I’m still sorting out what’s going on just like everyone else.

if you are interesting in sharing having a free form discussion about coronavirus or any related topic, even ideas for business in this environment, pm or respond to this thread.

if you have ideas for what you would like to hear or have discussed post here
Business in this environment :) much seems to be virtual. Our beaches in San Diego are presently closed even for walks. We are suppose to stay home! Most restaurants are closed a few to -go options. I posted some creative video u could view on my f/b under (Tammy A. Kosco) account you could have a look n give what ever feedback. Let's get this rolling Awesome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.