offroadaz
New Contributor
Hi all, can you please take a look at my Word Press theme site
http://www.themesthatdontsuck.com
Im averaging about 900 unique's a month but I think I can do better. Most of the traffic is from my comments on other blogs and theme sites. Any tips for better SEO?
I was thinking of adding a blog to the site but wasn't too sure. Also what do you think of the ad placement?
My conversion rate for the premium templates is pretty low. Only 1 sale out of 4,000 unique impressions. Any ideas on how to improve that?
Thanks
http://www.themesthatdontsuck.com
Im averaging about 900 unique's a month but I think I can do better. Most of the traffic is from my comments on other blogs and theme sites. Any tips for better SEO?
I was thinking of adding a blog to the site but wasn't too sure. Also what do you think of the ad placement?
My conversion rate for the premium templates is pretty low. Only 1 sale out of 4,000 unique impressions. Any ideas on how to improve that?
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
