The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Please rate my website's design

The business of web design

FasFuriousLol

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 8, 2023
Hello guys. I'm a web programmer, not a web designer. I would like to know if my website's design is aesthetic, so I want to receive some opinions about it. The website is not in English, but I just want to know if it looks pretty. I'm sure that aesthetic website is key to have succesfull brand and business. So what do you guys think about it? Structure, colours, fonts and whatever you would like to bring some valuable feedback about. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dr Doomain

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Mar 16, 2023
Hello guys. I'm a web programmer, not a web designer. I would like to know if my website's design is aesthetic, so I want to receive some opinions about it. The website is not in English, but I just want to know if it looks pretty. I'm sure that aesthetic website is key to have succesfull brand and business. So what do you guys think about it? Structure, colours, fonts and whatever you would like to bring some valuable feedback about. :)
Yes, I think the design is decent, the usage of colors is strong, it has a good identity

fmvpinho

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jan 8, 2022
The website is neat! I would tone down the use of the red, but other than that, I think it is great.

Fersko

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Nov 3, 2018
Looks great! Not a big fan of the 'red' glow around some of the images though, looks a bit old school. Might be a personal preference haha

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dockid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Aug 23, 2022
It looks great on Desktop! Not a fan of the hero section for mobiles, 70% of the screen is just a red circle that says magic. This is a bad idea in terms of SEO. I would recommend optimising your Hero H1 text for search engines with something like 'Web Design [location]"

Artiom O

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 10, 2021
I think that it's good in terms of design.

However, I would put more calls to action between each section.

You only have 2, "Find out more" and "Call for free".

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.