The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

please rate my idea

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Oskar Pałasz

PARKED
May 20, 2018
Hello, I am 18 years old and I will need your help. I have a business idea but I would like to know your opinions. I think that each of us has powerbank, but not everyone uses it because it is usually unloaded or we forget about it. I would like to produce powerbank which is also a powerbank. It would look like an ordinary phone charger that would have built-in rechargeable batteries. connected to the socket, would charge the batteries and telephone at the same time. I am asking for a sincere opinion and best regards
Oskar

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Merging Left

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jul 20, 2014
I'm not sure I understand. What need are you solving here? Is it a portable phone charger?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom