The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Please give me feedback advice to get the first customer.

Seonwook Kim

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 1, 2021
Hello! I'm a freelancer who is a major player in drum lessons and playing. There are 3 individual students and there are academies going to class. However, while reading the millionaire fastlane book I came to aim for business. So, I wanted to slowly collect the lessons one by one, so I wrote on forums and my personal blog, and sometimes on the Euro lesson promotion site. However, it was suspended for 30 days due to advertising postings by the forum because it did not know how to promote it, and there is no significant impact yet because only advertising fees are being paid on paid lesson promotion sites without any special income. I don't know if this is the wrong way to promote it, or if there's no income from the coronavirus 19, so I write to the forum for advice.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheKingOfMadrid

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Dec 14, 2020
You need to go back to the start. If I was to invest in you and gave you a week to find customers what would you do?

All these people bored, and alone in their rooms during lock-down that have no idea that they always wanted to learn to play the drums.

Advertise as a person, not a business - get on social media and begin offering your services, do free lessons on YT and have fun with the process! Your potential market could be more than you can handle on your own so just take your time to build an authentic brand.

Also offline - are you working your network? Are you working your local area? Are there flyers in the streets? Are you approaching people with your offer? Are you telling parents that you know just the ticket to keep their kids interested in something?

If you can convince the average Joe and get them excited enough to buy the equipment then you'll have yourself the makings of a small business.

So you can continue working the paid avenues and avenues for those looking for your services, but also try reaching the normal person and make them realise a new hobby they never knew they needed.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello! I'm a freelancer who is a major player in drum lessons and playing. There are 3 individual students and there are academies going to class. However, while reading the millionaire fastlane book I came to aim for business. So, I wanted to slowly collect the lessons one by one, so I wrote on forums and my personal blog, and sometimes on the Euro lesson promotion site. However, it was suspended for 30 days due to advertising postings by the forum because it did not know how to promote it, and there is no significant impact yet because only advertising fees are being paid on paid lesson promotion sites without any special income. I don't know if this is the wrong way to promote it, or if there's no income from the coronavirus 19, so I write to the forum for advice.
Are there people already in your network who are learning drums or might want to learn drums? Have you checked?

Seonwook Kim

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 1, 2021
You need to go back to the start. If I was to invest in you and gave you a week to find customers what would you do?

All these people bored, and alone in their rooms during lock-down that have no idea that they always wanted to learn to play the drums.

Advertise as a person, not a business - get on social media and begin offering your services, do free lessons on YT and have fun with the process! Your potential market could be more than you can handle on your own so just take your time to build an authentic brand.

Also offline - are you working your network? Are you working your local area? Are there flyers in the streets? Are you approaching people with your offer? Are you telling parents that you know just the ticket to keep their kids interested in something?

If you can convince the average Joe and get them excited enough to buy the equipment then you'll have yourself the makings of a small business.

So you can continue working the paid avenues and avenues for those looking for your services, but also try reaching the normal person and make them realise a new hobby they never knew they needed.
That’s right, I’ll expand my area little by little

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.