The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Philly, New Jersey, Delaware Area tri-state Fastlane Meetup?

barman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Apr 14, 2018
Last week I organized a meetup of people I met from the online marketing space and it was great. Granted, it was my first time organizing, and a lot of people bailed at the last minute (the week before Christmas), so it was small but still, really worth it. I feel like small meetups / mastermind dinners are an insane value for the time and effort when the right people are involved. This post from Sol is the template I want to work from.

So, here I am, gauging interest for a Fastlane meetup in the Tri-state area. I'll organize, likely in Philly or Cherry Hill area. If there are enough people interested I'll set something for later this month or Feb!

If you're interested, let me know in this thread, or PM me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

klix

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Nov 20, 2011
Last week I organized a meetup of people I met from the online marketing space and it was great. Granted, it was my first time organizing, and a lot of people bailed at the last minute (the week before Christmas), so it was small but still, really worth it. I feel like small meetups / mastermind dinners are an insane value for the time and effort when the right people are involved. This post from Sol is the template I want to work from.

So, here I am, gauging interest for a Fastlane meetup in the Tri-state area. I'll organize, likely in Philly or Cherry Hill area. If there are enough people interested I'll set something for later this month or Feb!

I’m down! Are you thinking a lunch get together, or something in the evening?

barman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Apr 14, 2018
If its enough people then something in the evening. If it's just a handful, maybe lunch.

Brad S

Bronze Contributor
Jan 23, 2014
New Jersey

I'm in marlton- cherry hill area.

Let me know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TheNamesAngel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Aug 6, 2018
Hmmmmm I Iive in lower New York and Im down for it , about a 2 hour drive aint too bad

barman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Apr 14, 2018
I'm surprised there wouldn't be more interest in this. Not a lot of Fastlaners in the Philly area

I'll DM you guys directly!

LittleJohn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA
H
I'm surprised there wouldn't be more interest in this. Not a lot of Fastlaners in the Philly area

I'll DM you guys directly!
Hey man (guys), this sounds like it has potential to be beneficial.
I am near Scranton, PA so making the trip could be worthwhile..

Whats going on?

barman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Apr 14, 2018
We had a meetup on Wednesday. It was small, but good. I would feel bad having you drive all the from Scranton! I'll DM you details on the next one though

barman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Apr 14, 2018
Bumpity bump. There's gotta be some Tri-state area Fastlaners out there!

Next meetup is on 3/13

barman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Apr 14, 2018
Next meetup will be Wednesday June 6th. We're still going strong!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.