The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Philly, New Jersey, Delaware Area tri-state Fastlane Meetup?

The Entrepreneur's Forum for learning how to build wealth and financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join our forum with more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

barman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 14, 2018
Last week I organized a meetup of people I met from the online marketing space and it was great. Granted, it was my first time organizing, and a lot of people bailed at the last minute (the week before Christmas), so it was small but still, really worth it. I feel like small meetups / mastermind dinners are an insane value for the time and effort when the right people are involved. This post from Sol is the template I want to work from.

So, here I am, gauging interest for a Fastlane meetup in the Tri-state area. I'll organize, likely in Philly or Cherry Hill area. If there are enough people interested I'll set something for later this month or Feb!

If you're interested, let me know in this thread, or PM me.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

klix

Contributor
Nov 20, 2011
Last week I organized a meetup of people I met from the online marketing space and it was great. Granted, it was my first time organizing, and a lot of people bailed at the last minute (the week before Christmas), so it was small but still, really worth it. I feel like small meetups / mastermind dinners are an insane value for the time and effort when the right people are involved. This post from Sol is the template I want to work from.

So, here I am, gauging interest for a Fastlane meetup in the Tri-state area. I'll organize, likely in Philly or Cherry Hill area. If there are enough people interested I'll set something for later this month or Feb!

I’m down! Are you thinking a lunch get together, or something in the evening?

barman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 14, 2018
If its enough people then something in the evening. If it's just a handful, maybe lunch.

Brad S

Bronze Contributor
Jan 23, 2014
New Jersey

I'm in marlton- cherry hill area.

Let me know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheNamesAngel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Aug 6, 2018
Hmmmmm I Iive in lower New York and Im down for it , about a 2 hour drive aint too bad

barman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 14, 2018
I'm surprised there wouldn't be more interest in this. Not a lot of Fastlaners in the Philly area

I'll DM you guys directly!

LittleJohn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA
H
I'm surprised there wouldn't be more interest in this. Not a lot of Fastlaners in the Philly area

I'll DM you guys directly!
Hey man (guys), this sounds like it has potential to be beneficial.
I am near Scranton, PA so making the trip could be worthwhile..

Whats going on?

barman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 14, 2018
We had a meetup on Wednesday. It was small, but good. I would feel bad having you drive all the from Scranton! I'll DM you details on the next one though

barman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 14, 2018
Bumpity bump. There's gotta be some Tri-state area Fastlaners out there!

Next meetup is on 3/13

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore