The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS Philly, New Jersey, Delaware Area tri-state Fastlane Meetup?

barman

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 14, 2018
Last week I organized a meetup of people I met from the online marketing space and it was great. Granted, it was my first time organizing, and a lot of people bailed at the last minute (the week before Christmas), so it was small but still, really worth it. I feel like small meetups / mastermind dinners are an insane value for the time and effort when the right people are involved. This post from Sol is the template I want to work from.

So, here I am, gauging interest for a Fastlane meetup in the Tri-state area. I'll organize, likely in Philly or Cherry Hill area. If there are enough people interested I'll set something for later this month or Feb!

If you're interested, let me know in this thread, or PM me.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

klix

New Contributor
Nov 20, 2011
Last week I organized a meetup of people I met from the online marketing space and it was great. Granted, it was my first time organizing, and a lot of people bailed at the last minute (the week before Christmas), so it was small but still, really worth it. I feel like small meetups / mastermind dinners are an insane value for the time and effort when the right people are involved. This post from Sol is the template I want to work from.

So, here I am, gauging interest for a Fastlane meetup in the Tri-state area. I'll organize, likely in Philly or Cherry Hill area. If there are enough people interested I'll set something for later this month or Feb!

I’m down! Are you thinking a lunch get together, or something in the evening?

OP
OP
barman

barman

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 14, 2018
If its enough people then something in the evening. If it's just a handful, maybe lunch.

Brad S

Bronze Contributor
Jan 23, 2014
New Jersey

I'm in marlton- cherry hill area.

Let me know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TheNamesAngel

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Aug 6, 2018
Hmmmmm I Iive in lower New York and Im down for it , about a 2 hour drive aint too bad

OP
OP
barman

barman

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 14, 2018
I'm surprised there wouldn't be more interest in this. Not a lot of Fastlaners in the Philly area

I'll DM you guys directly!

LittleJohn

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA
H
I'm surprised there wouldn't be more interest in this. Not a lot of Fastlaners in the Philly area

I'll DM you guys directly!
Hey man (guys), this sounds like it has potential to be beneficial.
I am near Scranton, PA so making the trip could be worthwhile..

Whats going on?

OP
OP
barman

barman

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 14, 2018
We had a meetup on Wednesday. It was small, but good. I would feel bad having you drive all the from Scranton! I'll DM you details on the next one though

OP
OP
barman

barman

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 14, 2018
Bumpity bump. There's gotta be some Tri-state area Fastlaners out there!

Next meetup is on 3/13

OP
OP
barman

barman

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 14, 2018
Next meetup will be Wednesday June 6th. We're still going strong!

OP
OP
barman

barman

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 14, 2018
Bumpers.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom