The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Philly girl living in Florida

phlgirl

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 29, 2007
Philadelphia
Greetings all -

Always looking to meet other like-minded individuals, so decided to join your fastlane community.

Originally from Philadelphia; however, have been living in the Jacksonville area for just a little over a year now.

Background is in Accounting and I spent the first 7 years out of college working as an SAP software consultant. Started investing in RE after my mentor, at IBM, told me to read RDPD. I bought a few duplexes in center city PHL and set a goal of exiting the Corp. Amer. gig, once cash flow would permit. Met and married my husband, who has a background in construction - turns out we not only worked well together relationship wise but on the business end as well. Approximately 1.5 years ago, he sold his business and I quit my job.... the RE market in Philly was a bit tricky at the time, so after a few months of research, we ended up here in Jacksonville, FL. My brother (3rd partner) moved up from Key West, and together we run our company.

Our company buys single family homes, with a stategy built for long term wealth creation. We purchase properties under market value, make any necessary improvements and rent the homes to qualified tenants, such that units are in a cash positive position.

Here to learn and share what I can. : )

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
Welcome to the fastlane. :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007