The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Philly girl living in Florida

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

phlgirl

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 29, 2007
Philadelphia
Greetings all -

Always looking to meet other like-minded individuals, so decided to join your fastlane community.

Originally from Philadelphia; however, have been living in the Jacksonville area for just a little over a year now.

Background is in Accounting and I spent the first 7 years out of college working as an SAP software consultant. Started investing in RE after my mentor, at IBM, told me to read RDPD. I bought a few duplexes in center city PHL and set a goal of exiting the Corp. Amer. gig, once cash flow would permit. Met and married my husband, who has a background in construction - turns out we not only worked well together relationship wise but on the business end as well. Approximately 1.5 years ago, he sold his business and I quit my job.... the RE market in Philly was a bit tricky at the time, so after a few months of research, we ended up here in Jacksonville, FL. My brother (3rd partner) moved up from Key West, and together we run our company.

Our company buys single family homes, with a stategy built for long term wealth creation. We purchase properties under market value, make any necessary improvements and rent the homes to qualified tenants, such that units are in a cash positive position.

Here to learn and share what I can. : )

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
Welcome to the fastlane. :)

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom