The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Peta....

Bobo

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Mar 25, 2008
So the new nude Olivia Munn billboard for PETA in LA is right above the 7-11 and next to the Starbucks where we go when we need a soda or snack during the work day.

Today, Ms. Munn was there live with a ton of cameras as we walked by to get lunch.

Question: Does buying an extra cheeseburger and handing it to her on my way back to the office constitute ironic humor or am I just an a**hole? You make the call.

California and I are getting along famously.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
Doing so while wearing this shirt I used to have, I'd say yes...

petad.gif

**ducks as the thread title + content is a shit storm waiting to happen**

Bobo

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Mar 25, 2008
Oh - she was wearing leather boots....

I figure when I take myself seriously then I will have a greater obligation to edify the self-important...

til then? Eff'm.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bobo

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Mar 25, 2008
She wasn't a dog but I tell ya, look at the billboard and then look at the real life version and you gain a real appreciation for Photoshop.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.