- Joined
- Aug 19, 2011
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 11%
Hi! I've been reading this forum for some time now and after reading all this stuff, I decided I'll enter fastlane path also.
What I am planning to do is make site and sell products other people or companies made. Now, I know this sounds like standard affiliate marketing, but what I am actually planning to do is contact some companies in my area that don't have online stores and ask them to sell their products on my sites. The country I live in, or better to say people living here are not yet on best terms with online shopping and using their cc that way, but looking on things, this is about to change...
Now, I have a few questions on how to start this..
Setting up sites and technical stuff is not really a problem, but I need some help with people skills.
I guess the first problem would be how to approach this companies and offer them my services. What prices to set and all this legal stuff like contracts etc.
How to actually present myself and how to explain them what I am actually trying to achieve.
I guess some of you have already had similiar problems and solved them, so I would be grateful if you could share your experiences.
Thx in advance!!
What I am planning to do is make site and sell products other people or companies made. Now, I know this sounds like standard affiliate marketing, but what I am actually planning to do is contact some companies in my area that don't have online stores and ask them to sell their products on my sites. The country I live in, or better to say people living here are not yet on best terms with online shopping and using their cc that way, but looking on things, this is about to change...
Now, I have a few questions on how to start this..
Setting up sites and technical stuff is not really a problem, but I need some help with people skills.
I guess the first problem would be how to approach this companies and offer them my services. What prices to set and all this legal stuff like contracts etc.
How to actually present myself and how to explain them what I am actually trying to achieve.
I guess some of you have already had similiar problems and solved them, so I would be grateful if you could share your experiences.
Thx in advance!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
