D
DeletedUser397
Guest
Not sure, this may be a rant, but anyway. I was going to visit Phoenix last month, didn't work out. So I'm coming there this weekend for about 2 weeks, and it just so happens that the iPhone was a bit difficult to pre-order the right kind last night, so I'm going to have to go to the store and wait in line.
I posted this ad on Craigslist, offering to pay someone $50 to wait 7hrs for me in line:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/lbg/4664200160.html
I honestly thought $50 would be too low, because technically it's below the minimum wage of $7.6/hr. I'm requiring them to stay in the same spot from 11pm - 6am, at which point I'll get there to replace them. I thought I'd get maybe 1-2 responses at most.
My phone is blowing up! I have so many texts/calls/emails, it's nuts. Kind of makes me wonder, maybe I'm paying too much? I may post a different one for $40 to see how that pans out. But this truly is proof that people don't value their time, and that our economy is going to shit if people are willing to do something like this. I mean, I could do it myself, just don't feel like it's worth losing sleep over honestly. I would have ordered the phone online, just don't want to wait 3-4 weeks to get it, because I want to be one of the first reviewers / unboxers on Youtube, to help boost my channel.
I posted this ad on Craigslist, offering to pay someone $50 to wait 7hrs for me in line:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/lbg/4664200160.html
I honestly thought $50 would be too low, because technically it's below the minimum wage of $7.6/hr. I'm requiring them to stay in the same spot from 11pm - 6am, at which point I'll get there to replace them. I thought I'd get maybe 1-2 responses at most.
My phone is blowing up! I have so many texts/calls/emails, it's nuts. Kind of makes me wonder, maybe I'm paying too much? I may post a different one for $40 to see how that pans out. But this truly is proof that people don't value their time, and that our economy is going to shit if people are willing to do something like this. I mean, I could do it myself, just don't feel like it's worth losing sleep over honestly. I would have ordered the phone online, just don't want to wait 3-4 weeks to get it, because I want to be one of the first reviewers / unboxers on Youtube, to help boost my channel.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
