• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Join now and within minutes, you can start getting advice from real millionaire entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Progress Thread Peer To Peer Marketplace Help

Discussion in 'Process / Progress / Execution Threads' started by samsig03, Mar 16, 2017.

1. samsig03

samsig03 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $131
    Hello Fastlane Forum,

I have officially launched my peer to peer marketplace for renting. The airBnB of (Insert product). I have been busting my butt on building the community and so far everything is going ok.

I wanted to check in and say hey and also see if anyone has experience building a peer to peer community. Kind of like how MJ built this tight community of fastlaners. I have been reaching out to all the US based associations and groups via email. I have emailed only local shops in my area that currently own and rent this product. I plan on going city by city. Social media is growing pretty good and interaction is not bad.

My website has about 500 page views in 2 days of being online. Probably 20% me tweaking, lol. I have started a Kickstarter campaign that will launch in a few days and also will try to get featured on Product Hunt.

What am I missing? Where should I be focusing? Do I just need more patience and let time do the work?

Thanks,

2. samsig03

samsig03 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $131
    Wow not one reply..... ok. I guess everyone is stuck on the import, drop ship, amazon concept that the peer to peer marketplace phenomenon is escaping everyone.