ExpressLane
PARKED
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2013
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$25
$25
Hello everyone,
I have a lead generation B2B business idea where I have to accept consumer's credit card payment. Since I charge my customers a low monthly fee, I don't want to be the middle man to accept the payment first and then pass on the payment to my customers later. Or else this will eat into my profit if I have to open a credit card merchant account which I will be charged per transaction.
Just wonder if anyone have any idea around this? My other idea is to ask my customers to have a paypal account. Then when the consumers are about to pay, my app or website will lead the consumer to my customer's paypal account.
Thanks
I have a lead generation B2B business idea where I have to accept consumer's credit card payment. Since I charge my customers a low monthly fee, I don't want to be the middle man to accept the payment first and then pass on the payment to my customers later. Or else this will eat into my profit if I have to open a credit card merchant account which I will be charged per transaction.
Just wonder if anyone have any idea around this? My other idea is to ask my customers to have a paypal account. Then when the consumers are about to pay, my app or website will lead the consumer to my customer's paypal account.
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
