The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Paralyzed by your environment?

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Hi guys,

I am thinking about changing my surroundings and renting a cheap, but quality house/apartment in Ireland. According to my estimates, the rent would be somewhere in the range of €300-400 a month, for 3 bed house/apartment, excluding bills. So, including bills, the price for 1 bedroom should be somewhere in the price range of €100-150 pm.

Bear in mind, I am thinking of making a temporary environment change (3 months). The sole purpose of this change is to kick-start my business development process and refresh mentally at the same time.

You can be from any part of the world. The plan is to rent a place for 3 months with like-minded entrepreneurs who are ready for all-nighters and insane progress in those 3 months.

If there are guys interested in renting with me, please let me know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ModernAlpha

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
May 3, 2016
Long Island, New York
Sounds like a great idea! Only I just got back to NY from a 5 month trip in Medellin, Colombia so I'd prefer to be here for a few months. The concept of get around other entrepreneurs is great for motivation and just hustle all day.. no distractions.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Sounds like a great idea! Only I just got back to NY from a 5 month trip in Medellin, Colombia so I'd prefer to be here for a few months. The concept of get around other entrepreneurs is great for motivation and just hustle all day.. no distractions.

OMG, I will visit Medellin one day, too! I am going abroad after a month until mid July, so would be looking to rent a place from Aug - Nov. Would be amazing if you could come along.

This proposal is going to be exciting, working and living with like-minded entrepreneurs is something beyond my best imagination. I can not imagine how more productive I would be and how much we all collectively could achieve in those 3 months! :)

LifeTransformer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 20, 2015
If I was still in the UK, a 3 month jaunt to the emerald isle would be perfect.

I love the concept.

happycoder

Learning/Hustling the Fastlane
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2016
Ireland
€300-400 is cheap. Made me think of looking into co-working spaces at a later stage. Not familiar with any in Galway. It would be nice if Ireland had more of them like what's on WeWork.com

Although I do tend to be a bit of a night owl.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
€300-400 is cheap. Made me think of looking into co-working spaces at a later stage. Not familiar with any in Galway. It would be nice if Ireland had more of them like what's on WeWork.com

Although I do tend to be a bit of a night owl.

€300-400 is a price for an entire 3 bed house/flat. So, it would be like €100 each. Rent and utility costs for 3 months should not exceed €500 - IMO that's cheap,not to mention that the house/flat will be in above average condition and not some cave shelter down in the Cooley mountains.

JDx

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
May 11, 2016
Amsterdam
What an awesome idea! Curious if people will join you on this; my excuse is I currently have my projects going on here which require my attendance ;)

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
What an awesome idea! Curious if people will join you on this; my excuse is I currently have my projects going on here which require my attendance ;)

I'm gonna do my best to make it a success. Otherwise, I'll go by myself. Time to leave the safety net, no matter how comfortable I am feeling at the moment.

ModernAlpha

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
May 3, 2016
Long Island, New York
OMG, I will visit Medellin one day, too! I am going abroad after a month until mid July, so would be looking to rent a place from Aug - Nov. Would be amazing if you could come along.

This proposal is going to be exciting, working and living with like-minded entrepreneurs is something beyond my best imagination. I can not imagine how more productive I would be and how much we all collectively could achieve in those 3 months! :)
I'm planning to split up next winter between Medellin, Colombia and looking for a great beach city in Costa Rica. I'll leave NY around Nov 1st.

ModernAlpha

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
May 3, 2016
Long Island, New York
I'm planning to split up next winter between Medellin, Colombia and looking for a great beach city in Costa Rica. I'll leave NY around Nov 1st.
Medellin is amazing quality of life.. perfect weather year round, beautiful women, everyone is friendly, and cost of living is 1/3 compared to NY. I had a nice 3 bedroom apartment in a great area for $650 USD/month

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.