The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Paralyzed by Decisions....

FastLaneSage

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 23, 2019
Not sure about you all. This is my first post....Really excited about being involved here and love the stories from you all....

If you have really been in my spot ( being paralyzed by making a choice to move ahead) also in major bouts of anxiety and being sad....Is there anyone who finally found a solution to move the F*ck on..

Currently, business is slow (lost the love for it), can't sleep without the wine, struggling to decide anything, get anxious now in meetings and dread the post work of them..Feel lost and stuck and have bone spurs in both feet so hard to work.... Feeling like an old F*cking man...shits been really bad as of late....hate it...want to just be numb...Feel embarrassed just to type this,.. And i live in rainy vancouver....seasona aff......you know if you know....Just looking for anyone who has been in the similar spot and gotten results in some way..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
Fellow Vancouverite here, wishing you good luck.

maybe you are burnt out? I went to Tofino recently for surfing to recharge my batteries. Give it a try.

Last edited:

FastLaneSage

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 23, 2019
Is there any way you can cut this from the rotation? Melatonin will be a healthier alternative if you need a sleep aid.

Way ahead my man...Melatonin has its days...immune to it...Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
More or less, most of the worries and feelings are products of your mind. If you were to get out of your mind you will find them affecting you far far less.

The mind is excellent at worrying. Spectacular at it. If you are sucked into it it will do so forever. Literally. I'm sure you've noticed this! Then your feelings are created based on the mind and parallel it too. So you get worrisome and anxious thoughts and a bucket of negative feelings and they go on, and on, and on, and on...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.