The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Owning the market by cloning your existing business

NObrien

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 29, 2015
Wow, that's a brilliant idea. But doesn't setting up an online business consume time and effort? I don't know much about e-commerce sites as I don't own any of them but setting up my window cleaning business taught me a lot. If it was not for the Ontario company incorporation I would have never managed to start my business this soon. I knew nothing about online business registration and other related things. But they took things in their hand and I could relax.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

happybhoy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 2, 2015
Ecosse
Look at how volkswagon run things. Audi, vw, seat and skoda are popular European cars. All running the same parts and all having comparable models but the pricing is different for each brand.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.