- Joined
- May 23, 2022
- Messages
- 54
Rep Bank
$430
$430
User Power: 130%
I was really questioning if I should make this or not, I don't know if it belongs here but here I go.
I don't really know how I can word this, But i'm at the beginning of my journey and it honestly is kinda overwhelming and i dont know how i can approach this or what mindset I need. when i was 15-16 i was addicted to consuming, you name it, And now that im 17 ive given up many things for my own self improvement (video games, p*rn, scrolling on social media for hours,) and adapted good habits like meditation, working out, reading etc... into my life.
I cant really start a business or do much about making money because of the country i live in (If you know about the situation of iran, you understand me) So i have to wait 2 more years until i can emigrate and then i'll probably have to study my way through college because thats just how it works i guess. I study ethical hacking/Cyber security and since ive started at a young age i already know ALOT which helps with emigration but the fact that I cant make money yet still haunts me. I dont want to end up with a job making 10k per month (which by 99.99% of people is "rich") And i cant start now. Ive started to study technical analysis (both stocks and crypto) to make money soon but that wont make me rich.
Im obsessed with my goals and self improvement but I have no idea If i'll achieve them early. I want freedom early (very early), I want to do what i love and enjoy (after financial freedom, of course) . I don't even have a clue what business i want to start, I thought of making python programming courses because ive been coding in python for years now but realized i cant because i cant actually receive the money (Again, my country). What can i do? I apologize if this thread doesnt belong here but i know nowhere else it would belong.
I don't really know how I can word this, But i'm at the beginning of my journey and it honestly is kinda overwhelming and i dont know how i can approach this or what mindset I need. when i was 15-16 i was addicted to consuming, you name it, And now that im 17 ive given up many things for my own self improvement (video games, p*rn, scrolling on social media for hours,) and adapted good habits like meditation, working out, reading etc... into my life.
I cant really start a business or do much about making money because of the country i live in (If you know about the situation of iran, you understand me) So i have to wait 2 more years until i can emigrate and then i'll probably have to study my way through college because thats just how it works i guess. I study ethical hacking/Cyber security and since ive started at a young age i already know ALOT which helps with emigration but the fact that I cant make money yet still haunts me. I dont want to end up with a job making 10k per month (which by 99.99% of people is "rich") And i cant start now. Ive started to study technical analysis (both stocks and crypto) to make money soon but that wont make me rich.
Im obsessed with my goals and self improvement but I have no idea If i'll achieve them early. I want freedom early (very early), I want to do what i love and enjoy (after financial freedom, of course) . I don't even have a clue what business i want to start, I thought of making python programming courses because ive been coding in python for years now but realized i cant because i cant actually receive the money (Again, my country). What can i do? I apologize if this thread doesnt belong here but i know nowhere else it would belong.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
