I am developing a plan (not idea) for a company that I would like to roll out sometime in the next 2-4 months that would involve some heavy outsourcing and I am looking for advice from forum members who have had experience outsourcing on a large scale (at least 10+), not just one dude on Elance.
My staff would be doing a lot of paperwork, so a demographic that can comprehend English well would be preferred. Is the Philippines a better place to find near-native English speakers than India? If so, is Filipino labor on average more expensive than Indian labor?
For paperwork that takes 2 hours per paper to do, all morality behind you, what would be the absolute lowest price you would think I could negotiate down to? I am shooting for no more than $5 per paper.
What are problems that you begin to encounter around the 50-100 outsourced staff number. Any software for managing large numbers of staff to make sure they are maintaining quality and meeting their performance requirements?
Anything else about large scale outsourcing that you would like to tell me about or warn me about?

My staff would be doing a lot of paperwork, so a demographic that can comprehend English well would be preferred. Is the Philippines a better place to find near-native English speakers than India? If so, is Filipino labor on average more expensive than Indian labor?
For paperwork that takes 2 hours per paper to do, all morality behind you, what would be the absolute lowest price you would think I could negotiate down to? I am shooting for no more than $5 per paper.
What are problems that you begin to encounter around the 50-100 outsourced staff number. Any software for managing large numbers of staff to make sure they are maintaining quality and meeting their performance requirements?
Anything else about large scale outsourcing that you would like to tell me about or warn me about?

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
