The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Other influencers with actual results?

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
This isn't an attack on the OP, but just something I've noticed in myself and others. All of us only ever need to read one book to get us started. When you start wanting to read another book, find a follow up course, watch another 12 YouTube videos on the subject, you're not looking to learn more. You're looking for reasons to not get started.

And I have got the notebooks full of teachings from courses and books on subjects I professed to people were key to my millions and done NOTHING at all with them.

If you're inspired by something, implement it, put it into action. It is only when you hit the next obstacle, you should look to learn again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
I think OP has a hard time to express his current situation in the forum - or something like that!

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
I don't even really get the original question...

"Yes..?"

What are you actually looking for here?

Since them having a book makes them unsuitable, and you won't respond to the random strangers on this forum like @ZCP - are you looking for like a phone number or an address of someone successful?

I can't see what options you want if both forum members + anyone with a book/resource are off the table?

Very literally - what do you actually want?
Notable or legit result producers. Just the names. That is all. You guys are the one asking for my progress or to just take action. Either say some names that others can also look at or dont respond.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Notable or legit result producers. Just the names. That is all. You guys are the one asking for my progress or to just take action. Either say some names that others can also look at or dont respond.
Ummm... at @ZCP ? Am I doing this right; is there some part of the question I'm missing?

Last edited:

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@Brian Suh have you looked at any of the gold threads on the inside? read through them. several have had exits (just counted at least 9 on the first page). there is your list.

am interested in your next step......

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
@ZCP you have the patience of a saint

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
This isn't an attack on the OP, but just something I've noticed in myself and others. All of us only ever need to read one book to get us started. When you start wanting to read another book, find a follow up course, watch another 12 YouTube videos on the subject, you're not looking to learn more. You're looking for reasons to not get started.

And I have got the notebooks full of teachings from courses and books on subjects I professed to people were key to my millions and done NOTHING at all with them.

If you're inspired by something, implement it, put it into action. It is only when you hit the next obstacle, you should look to learn again.

True. I learned more working for an online marketing and SaaS company than from reading/taking courses.

All the studying did was help me sell myself in the interview. After that they trained me from scratch anyways.

One boss is very technical. He’s the total fast laner. My other boss is great to learn from because the clients stay with him for decades to deal with him. That said, he still redlines his execution to this day.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.