The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Osama bin Laden, the face of terror, killed in Pakistan

Kinsey6287

Blazin Fast!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 2, 2009
Body buried at sea?? No one saw it? BIG hmmmmmmmmmmm.

doesn't pass the smell test

I'm out here in Afghanistan right now. It's for real. Rat bastard got what was coming to him.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I hope someone took photos and videos otherwise we are going to have Tupac and Bin Laden conspiracy theories.

G

Guest3722A

Well they're saying on Bloomberg that they will release photos when the time is right and that the White House had a dna test done to confirm.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kinsey6287

Blazin Fast!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 2, 2009

Merkin Man

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jul 25, 2007
Williamsville, NY
I agree with MJ about the photo.

Remember when we got al-Zarqawi in Iraq and how quick the government was to post evidence of his death? It isn't going to help with public opinion if the same was not done with UBL.

Although, from all reports I've read, UBL met his demise with a head shot, and there wasn't much left of it. Perhaps any photos taken would not have provided the "proof" the public wants to see ... besides, who would want to view that photo?

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
who will be next?

Attachments

• motivatorfed4a4e824b8e48419447491e7f8a5e89cbd7cec.jpg
    motivatorfed4a4e824b8e48419447491e7f8a5e89cbd7cec.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 21,747
G

Guest3722A

From what Limbaugh was saying, one of Bin Laden's wives pointed out to the seals what room he was in. ouch!

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
I bet Donald Trump will say that it was timed so the announcement would intefere with his show :)

. . . yeah, and then he'll be asking for the long form death certificate, as proof . . . :rolleyes:

-Russ H.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
I hope someone took photos and videos otherwise we are going to have Tupac and Bin Laden conspiracy theories.

Nah, won't make a difference.

There are vids of the planes hitting the world trade center towers, and STILL there are conspiracy theorists on the web who insist that the towers were bombed-- by the US.

I've been thinking a lot about conspiracy theories these past few hours. You can NEVER refute a conspiracy theorist-- they will always suspect you or think there is another reason.

If you think about it, conspiracy theories are the lifeblood of sidewalkers-- it goes along w/easy excuses and other reasons for not TAKING ACTION and getting things done.

They get caught up in the circle jerk of logic that keeps them suspecting everything-- and PREVENTS them from actually leading a productive life.

-Russ H.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Who ever wants some I have bridges all across the USA for sale to you for only $1000.00, preferably in silver or gold, but dollars will do for now.....

I'll Buy a bridge but I'm NOT giving up my Silver!!!!!! lol

Danzaland

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 11, 2011
Rochester, NY
Nah, won't make a difference.

If you think about it, conspiracy theories are the lifeblood of sidewalkers-- it goes along w/easy excuses and other reasons for not TAKING ACTION and getting things done.

They get caught up in the circle jerk of logic that keeps them suspecting everything-- and PREVENTS them from actually leading a productive life.

-Russ H.

I know conspiracy theory is a dirty phrase these days and no matter where you fall on any number of topics, I think it is dangerous to blindly accept somebody else's "Official Story". You have to do your own due diligence. I've posted it else where, but there are topics and events we will never know the truth about....Osama, OJ, 9-11, The Kennedy's, the Moon Landing and any number of other events.

Russ - I think that understanding Conspiracy Theories gives me an advantage and different perspective on many other aspects of things in life. Yes there are many that fit your description, but there are many who do not. It's all information, but it's how you use it that matters.

Danzaland

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 11, 2011
Rochester, NY
There is a great set of videos out there called Evidence of Revision. 5 films 8 hours. But the cool thing is that there is not one narrative voice through out, but it is a editing (yes that implies an angle) of news footage, researchers, and historical documents surrounding JFK, RFK, MLK, Jim Jones, MK ULTRA and such. It is a time investment, but well worth it and to me is an example of due diligence.

My favorite of the bunch: YouTube - Evidence Of Revision - Part 2 - 1 of 9 part 1 of 9

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
:smxF:

chatroulette-trolling-osama-bin-trolling.jpg

Graves

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jan 31, 2011
I know conspiracy theory is a dirty phrase these days and no matter where you fall on any number of topics, I think it is dangerous to blindly accept somebody else's "Official Story". You have to do your own due diligence.
Agreed
I think Russ H meant "people who do nothing but talk about conspiracies/unfairness instead of making money" are sidewalkers - suspecting what media and govts tell us is a good thing in itself.
Buying overpriced homes in 2008 wasn't a good decision, paying overpriced tuition today isn't a good decision, and I'm going to get a lot of shit but buying precious metals isn't a good decision (I honestly think precious metals are way past speculative investment status, even my parents - who have never invested in anything - are suddenly looking to buy gold)

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
Osama was effectively dead for years as he was marginalized years ago. The hard work was done cave to cave, house to house, tearing down training camps and killing operatives. Osama was worth more dead than alive now because his only value was symbolic as 'escaping' capture. If he had operational value he would have been taken alive and interrogated like Saddam.

two words: shark food

Who ever wants some I have bridges all across the USA for sale to you for only $1000.00, preferably in silver or gold, but dollars will do for now.....

» Inside Sources: Bin Laden’s Corpse Has Been On Ice For Nearly a Decade Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
There is a great set of videos out there called Evidence of Revision. 5 films 8 hours. But the cool thing is that there is not one narrative voice through out, but it is a editing (yes that implies an angle) of news footage, researchers, and historical documents surrounding JFK, RFK, MLK, Jim Jones, MK ULTRA and such. It is a time investment, but well worth it and to me is an example of due diligence.

My favorite of the bunch: YouTube - Evidence Of Revision - Part 2 - 1 of 9 part 1 of 9

Exactly my point!!!

You spent at least EIGHT HOURS watching this-- to feel like you're more informed.

How much money did you make doing that?

Unless your fastlane business niche is appealing to paranoid people who think they're being fed BS non stop (admittedly, a very large market), you are SPENDING YOUR TIME ON NON PROFITABLE PURSUITS.

Tons of stuff is interesting, and educational. You could spend every second of every day learning new things.

This is NOT due diligence.

Due diligence is specific research about an area in which you choose to invest.

So unless you're investing in the items covered in the 8 hours of Evidence of Revision (ie, the JFK assassination, Jonestown, CIA mind control programs, etc), it was more mental masturbation than due diligence.

See the difference?

We all know that history is written by the victors-- if this is news to you, then you will constantly be amazed by conspiracy and alternate history accounts. Accept that the victor is the one that "slants" the story, and you will be able to move on to more profitable, fastlane endeavors.

Sorry for the harsh words. I don't expect to change you as a person-- if you are fascinated by conspiracy theories and tell yourself this is time well spent, I will never be able to change that.

But my point is-- there are very few billionaires out there who spent their years reading up on conspiracy theories and "evidence".

Instead, they researched areas where they wanted to build a business, and DID IT.

Watching and/or reading about conspiracy theories is a passive endeavor-- you're just swallowing SOMEONE ELSE'S STORY.

Go out and blaze your own trails-- chart your own course.

MAKE YOUR OWN FASTLANE.

-Russ H.

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
The problem with conspiracy theories is that no matter what happens... and no matter what you learn... you have NO CONTROL over the outcome. Learning something that can allow you to turn around and make money is important. Learning something just so now you know Lincoln was assassinated because he wouldn't borrow money from Bristish banks to finance the Civil War doesn't position yourself to become wealthy quickly.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
I think Russ H meant "people who do nothing but talk about conspiracies/unfairness instead of making money" are sidewalkers - suspecting what media and govts tell us is a good thing in itself.
Buying overpriced homes in 2008 wasn't a good decision, paying overpriced tuition today isn't a good decision, and I'm going to get a lot of shit but buying precious metals isn't a good decision (I honestly think precious metals are way past speculative investment status, even my parents - who have never invested in anything - are suddenly looking to buy gold)

Actually, when your taxi driver or grocery store bagger start talking about something being a good investment (as they did w/tech stocks in 2000, or homes in 2006), it's usually a sign the market has peaked.

So if your parents fall into that category (ie, people who are not long term investors in precious metals), that may also follow the same rule.

-Russ H.

G

Guest3722A

Russ, have you ever considered writing heavy metal lyrics on the side? Your metaphors are killing me!

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
As for precious metals, I woudn't buy right now. Once the dollar tanks, reality will set in for those who have been purchasing all this time, and they will sell it off to buy food. There will be a massive sell off to get cash to put food on the table, a last attempt to pay their rent/mortgage etc.

Once this sell off takes place then buy in. :)

You can thank me now or later.

Danzaland

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 11, 2011
Rochester, NY
Russ, no harm no foul. I watched this a few years ago before endeavoring into the entrepreneurial space. I know that I currently am not the best business builder I can be. I'm trying to change my ways and still handle my responsibilities of past choices. I'm trying to make better choices and revamp my decision making process, but also know it doesn't happen in a day.

IN my best non-confrontational, rational, inquisitional tone I have to bring up not knowing the past dooms one to repeat it. Sure there are some topics that will go wider than needed by one for business, but one also must understand the game, the rules and those that made the game and the rules. This is what I meant by due diligence.
This realm has fallen way down in interest in my life since making a correction for the tailwind and I understand where you are coming from.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
Watching and/or reading about conspiracy theories is a passive endeavor-- you're just swallowing SOMEONE ELSE'S STORY.

Go out and blaze your own trails-- chart your own course.

-Russ H.

This is exactly why I make up my own conspiracy theories. Much more fulfilling. Did you know the Osama is not really dead but has been promoted to Obama's chief of staff? It all adds up. He was born in Kenya, raised a muslim, Osama is a muslim, 2+2=4. Nobody knows what he looks like clean shaven and nice modern haircut without the turban, so it is easily pulled off.

bflbob

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jul 25, 2007
Endicott, New York, United States
This is exactly why I make up my own conspiracy theories. Much more fulfilling. Did you know the Osama is not really dead but has been promoted to Obama's chief of staff? It all adds up. He was born in Kenya, raised a muslim, Osama is a muslim, 2+2=4. Nobody knows what he looks like clean shaven and nice modern haircut without the turban, so it is easily pulled off.

Aren't they the ones who killed Kennedy on the fake moon landing site while Elvis and Michael Jackson sang a duet last week?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.