The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Osama bin Laden, the face of terror, killed in Pakistan

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Aren't they the ones who killed Kennedy on the fake moon landing site while Elvis and Michael Jackson sang a duet last week?

Geesh. Hitler is rolling in his grave over this stuff.

O wait-- he's not dead, either! :smx4:

-Russ H.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
bin-laden.jpg

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
This is exactly why I make up my own conspiracy theories. Much more fulfilling. Did you know the Osama is not really dead but has been promoted to Obama's chief of staff? It all adds up. He was born in Kenya, raised a muslim, Osama is a muslim, 2+2=4. Nobody knows what he looks like clean shaven and nice modern haircut without the turban, so it is easily pulled off.

That's not what I heard. I heard that Osama and Obama were brothers, born to different mothers, from the same father (hence their similar, but different names).

Obama was his second son (hence the use of "b" in Obama, B being the 2nd letter of the alphabet). Osama was his 17th son (hence the "S", the 17th letter of the alphabet).

I also read that Obama had a really hard time ordering his brother killed, but Trump kinda got him mad with all this birth certificate stuff, and Obama was ranting, saying, "I'm gonna fire him", and the head of his international terrorism task force thought he said, "Fire *on* him".

Oops.

That, and the fact that Obama's middle name is Hussein and that Sadam Hussein once was Secret Santas with Osama bin Laden pretty much seals it: Obama and Osama were working together.

And I know it's all true, b/c I read it on the internet!

Gee, making up conspiracy theories is fun! :banana: :banana: :banana:

-Russ H.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
That's not what I heard. I heard that Osama and Obama were brothers, born to different mothers, from the same father (hence their similar, but different names).

Obama was his second son (hence the use of "b" in Obama, B being the 2nd letter of the alphabet). Osama was his 17th son (hence the "S", the 17th letter of the alphabet).

I also that Obama had a really hard time ordering his brother killed, but Trump kinda got him mad with all this birth certificate stuff, and Obama was ranting, saying, "I'm gonna fire him", and the head of his international terrorism task force thought he said, "Fire *on* him".

Oops.

Also, the fact that Obama's middle name is Hussein and that Sadam Hussein once was Secret Santas with Osama bin Laden pretty much seals it: Obama and Osama were working together.

And I know it's all true, b/c I read it on the internet!

Thanks Russ! I'll spread the news!

max momo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Mar 15, 2008
California
The main problem with debunking conspiracy theories or government theories is that you generally show your ignorance. This closes potential business deals. This thread so far has provided a great example of this unfortunate fact.

Not that it will change the mind of those who believe the GE/MSNBC/WESTINGHOUSE-CBS/DISNEY-ABC ‘headlines’ (which are changing the story by the hour), but the former Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto (the first female prime minister of a predominantly muslim county, elected twice) already named the individual who murdered Bin Laden.

On November 2, 2007 Benazir Bhutto stated, IN PLAIN ENGLISH, in an interview with David Frost on his sydicated show, that Osama bin Laden had already been murdered, and named the individual – Omar Sheikh.

Furthermore she had requested the USA conduct the investigation to find the perpetrators and investigate the financial and operational capacity that remained. She further requested Musharaff, the USA and Great Britain investigate those entities that funded Pakistani terrorists organizations ‘being used’ by outside interests to conduct terror in her country.

There are actually clips out there that show how the BBC CENSORED the Frost interview to hide this admission/divulgence by Bhutto.

Of course, the investigations she requested never happened. Indeed, she spoke a little too frankly and Benazir Bhutto WAS ASSASINATED SIX WEEKS AFTER THIS INTERVIEW.

Benazir Bhutto worked her entire life for peace and stability in the region. This interview documents that she worked tirelessly to root out the corruption and deceptions in the war on terror up until the very end of her life. She spoke multiple languages, was highly educated and intelligent, was twice elected leader of her country and never backed down from her ideals.

May we do her memory justice by working for the same ideals she held close.

G

Guest3722A

Honestly, I can't quite understand why they capped him when he was unarmed and not a threat to life when they could've taken him and interrogated him to learn of what he knew. There's alot of info they probly could've gotten out of him about future threats. jes sayin

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Honestly, I can't quite understand why they capped him when he was unarmed and not a threat to life when they could've taken him and interrogated him to learn of what he knew. There's alot of info they probly could've gotten out of him about future threats. jes sayin

This falls under the category of "The prez might have done a few simulations and outcomes and determined that this was the best possible outcome".

Honestly, I would never expect anyone who distrusts or questions what happened to believe this, even if it made the most logical sense.

Again, that's the BEAUTY of conspiracy theories-- there will always be millions of alternative ideas on what actually happened, or how it *should* have happened.

And only one real event.

-Russ H.

G

Guest3722A

I'm following what you're saying and understand your point. I sincerely hope these times are behind us and the US can once again regroup and move forward. I believe I have said all I wanted to say about OBL here in the forum. I'm done with it.

On to better thoughts and growth!

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
Anyone know what website that guy had? I'm curious.

I think there's a very important business lesson here. I want to know where he was having the shirts made also.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Anyone know what website that guy had? I'm curious.

I think there's a very important business lesson here. I want to know where he was having the shirts made also.

Click the link. The site is on the page.

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
I wish I could have dumped a mag into him myself!

I suspect they didn't release photos of his body because the first guy in the room probably dropped a mag into him. Must have been most satisfying.

YouTube - S. Digging the MP5SD Full Auto

My friend in special ops used the MP5SD which is what they probably used to hill him. He said it was great but it made a lot of noise when they fired it into sheet rock or people. Not like in the movies.

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
I wish I could have dumped a mag into him myself!

I suspect they didn't release photos of his body because the first guy in the room probably dropped a mag into him. Must have been most satisfying.

YouTube - S. Digging the MP5SD Full Auto

My friend in special ops used the MP5SD which is what they probably used to hill him. He said it was great but it made a lot of noise when they fired it into sheet rock or people. Not like in the movies.

Yes, contrary to what the movies portray, sound suppressors (some call them silencers) really just do a good job of bringing the muzzleblast down to hearing safe levels (assuming you're using bullets that travel at supersonic speeds). Doesn't make them any less fun though.

Advanced Armament Co. recently introduced a cartridge called .300 AAC Blackout that is available as a subsonic .30 cal. round. Pretty cool out of a suppressed AR15

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.