- Joined
- Jul 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,215
Rep Bank
$1,830
$1,830
User Power: 23%
I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes now- my headache growing, and my nerves shortening, and I got to thinking that I would quite happily pay someone for condensed tutoring on ebusiness. I also got to thinking that I'm sure I'm not alone. Now I'm sure that such a service already exists, but probably by people who I would have no way of verfying their abilities. Some then the next thought was that maybe some people on this site who have the skills/knowledge and who are looking to make decent money (I would pay $25/hr) would be willing to set up a syllabus and teach some classes via webinar. I would think that those who are teaching the classes could have a farily automated syllabus (www.universalclass.com) and only response when students have questions. Farily passive income as far as I can tell. Maybe those who are skilled could become sponsors of the site as well, making it a win-win-win for MJ, those of us who are tired of having headaches and themselves. Just a thought. ...I have to go take some asprin now.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
