Kenny711
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2019
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$40
$40
User Power: 700%
Opening a trampoline park in my region is long overdue. I've been to many in different cities and they're always LOADED with people. And the nearest to me is ~100km away.
There was one to be opened around 40km away from me but due to financing issues that will be delayed big time.
I researched a bit and found that one city with ~200k residents (around 60km from where I live and ~50km from the next trampoline park) would be the perfect spot to open one.
Now lets look at CENTS
C: 10/10 If you own the trampolines and the room, you own the business 100%
E: 9/10 That shit is expensive. Good trampolines cost around 500€ a piece and I would need at least 25 and some better ones + some other stuff you put in a trampoline park (you know what I mean if you've ever been to one). Then I need a big F*cking hall to put it all in, and parking space which costs a lot of rent, especially when its in the city (my guess is 15k/month or more).
Total: 250k at least + rent and employees and whatever I'm missing (I just made most of these numbers up, no guarantee)
N: 7/10 already discussed that one
T: 7/10 if I get the right empoyees and managers, I will ve able to detach myself from the business and let it run on its own
S: 5/10 Scaling is possible if I reinvest the earnings from one park into more. Also upselling is possible if I offer courses and other things.
So thats my analysis of the trampoline park business.
Now my questions.
How do I get the money for something like this? I'm 19 years old, I can't just go to the bank and ask for a business credit. My parents can't fund me either (also I would not want that).
Where would I find investors for something like this?
Has anyone accomolished something similar? (For example laser tag or some other amusement park?)
What would you recommend where should I start with something like this?
Does it even make sense to start this?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this and please call me out if I wrote anything stupid in this post =)
There was one to be opened around 40km away from me but due to financing issues that will be delayed big time.
I researched a bit and found that one city with ~200k residents (around 60km from where I live and ~50km from the next trampoline park) would be the perfect spot to open one.
Now lets look at CENTS
C: 10/10 If you own the trampolines and the room, you own the business 100%
E: 9/10 That shit is expensive. Good trampolines cost around 500€ a piece and I would need at least 25 and some better ones + some other stuff you put in a trampoline park (you know what I mean if you've ever been to one). Then I need a big F*cking hall to put it all in, and parking space which costs a lot of rent, especially when its in the city (my guess is 15k/month or more).
Total: 250k at least + rent and employees and whatever I'm missing (I just made most of these numbers up, no guarantee)
N: 7/10 already discussed that one
T: 7/10 if I get the right empoyees and managers, I will ve able to detach myself from the business and let it run on its own
S: 5/10 Scaling is possible if I reinvest the earnings from one park into more. Also upselling is possible if I offer courses and other things.
So thats my analysis of the trampoline park business.
Now my questions.
How do I get the money for something like this? I'm 19 years old, I can't just go to the bank and ask for a business credit. My parents can't fund me either (also I would not want that).
Where would I find investors for something like this?
Has anyone accomolished something similar? (For example laser tag or some other amusement park?)
What would you recommend where should I start with something like this?
Does it even make sense to start this?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this and please call me out if I wrote anything stupid in this post =)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
