The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Only need to make $1000 a month just to get me started

billyjaydore

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jul 7, 2021
Hi everyone, im recently new to this forum, I have read TMF And Unscripted , I currently work in car sales and only make 400 a week on a good week. (My dads business) I need to make an extra $1000 a month just to get me started so i have the capital to do what i want. i dont have any rent to pay so i can save that money and use it to invest in a business. Any ideas? Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

billyjaydore

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jul 7, 2021
Is it possible for you to make an extra $250 a week by getting better at car sales?
Not really, see my dad has two businesses running atm. a building business and car sales business, hes very old fashioned and likes everything done his way - the car businesses has been crumbling for a while now, and he will not adapt and sees it as a lost cause hence why he has started the new businesses instead. I am leaving there soon to work at an amazon warehouse to then save some money (pays a lot better than the car sales) and use that to start other things, I just wanted to know some ways to make maybe 100$ a day on top of this so i have more capital to invest

Cool_Llama

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Nov 10, 2019
Dallas, TX
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

I don't know where your from but there is an app/mobile market place called TaskRabbit where you can provide a variety of labor services to clients such as furniture assembly, delivery, errands, minor handyman repairs, general labor help, and much more. If this is available I definitely recommend you to sign up. There is a $25 sign up fee but you'll make this back working.

I do this and made a little more than $5,0000 in 76 hours last month(June).
If your goal is to make a $1,000 a month you can definitely achieve this.

Please note that doing this you are an independent contractor so be sure to keep track of your mileage and expenses for tax purposes.

If this isn't available in where you live at, try posting any services you know to do on places like Craigslist or anything similar. You can make money doing this as well.

Good luck!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
start a business .... no capital needed. turn $1 into $2

start failing. now.

fridge

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jun 4, 2020
USA
Open a service based business near you, low competition and high rate of pay for your time.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Do you have any ideas of these service based businesses? I dont want to sound lazy just some tips and heads up ?
Go scrub people's toilets
Get a power washer and power wash
Get some basic tools and start painting
Walk peoples' dogs
Get some tools and do basic lawn care
Go scoop up dog waste in peoples' back yards

Anything that people don't want to do is an opportunity to make money.

fridge

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jun 4, 2020
USA
Do you have any ideas of these service based businesses? I dont want to sound lazy just some tips and heads up ?
Follow Lowteks advice and report back when you've made your first thousand dollars this month. There are hundreds of sweaty startups/service based business ideas on the internet already. I do pressure washing and can make a thousand dollars in a day with a $1000 machine.

billyjaydore

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jul 7, 2021
Follow Lowteks advice and report back when you've made your first thousand dollars this month. There are hundreds of sweaty startups/service based business ideas on the internet already. I do pressure washing and can make a thousand dollars in a day with a $1000 machine.
Who is Lowtek?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...