In this 4th incarnation of my software business I currently have a server with a combination of applications designed to be a one stop for Web Surfers to manage multiple websites and business related tasks in one console. It is a Web Desktop built off the eyeOS platform. It can look like Vista or WinXP, soon i hope it will have a Mac OS stheme option. The Investor has backed out b/c of the economy downturn. Now I have a very expensive server with all of these great applications.
My question to all Fastlaners here is what services online would any of you subscribe to for $2.99 - $5.99 per month? I would like to serve the Small Business and startup market. I have realized recently that our service is not niche enough and holds too broad of a market, plus not too many people understand the benefits of a Web Desktop/ WebOS.
I know how to market the service once I have fine tuned what service to offer and the niche to offer it to. I won't mention the service or domain to prevent this appearing to be a promotional post.
Anyone have any ideas of unique services online which would make startup Entrepreneurs life easier?
My question to all Fastlaners here is what services online would any of you subscribe to for $2.99 - $5.99 per month? I would like to serve the Small Business and startup market. I have realized recently that our service is not niche enough and holds too broad of a market, plus not too many people understand the benefits of a Web Desktop/ WebOS.
I know how to market the service once I have fine tuned what service to offer and the niche to offer it to. I won't mention the service or domain to prevent this appearing to be a promotional post.
Anyone have any ideas of unique services online which would make startup Entrepreneurs life easier?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
