The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do the 1/5/10 strategy - message to beginners on the forum

Anything related to matters of the mind
D

Deleted78083

Do the 1/5/10 strategy plan. I tend to be quite confused about what I want and jump from one idea to the next, while I already have some potential streams of income that I'm not perfecting because I have FOMO. One day, I want to be a real estate developper, then the next day, I want to start new studies in law, all while taking Dutch classes and thinking about creating a massive IG account. Or learning Chinese. Or maybe Russian, I get along with the people better. Wait....I got it, a YT channel!!

IT'S BS, I AM JUST UNFOCUSED AF BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A STRATEGY.

The 1/5/10 strategy helped with showing what you should focus on NOW, and forget about the rest. It challenges you to have a vision for yourself, something I didn't have because I'm afraid not to be able to get it and disappoint myself. So I guess I'll have to work very hard from now on. Make it, or die trying. Just thinking about it gives me chills.

If you don't know where you're going, you'll never get there.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKt59HIl8Ok

Good luck,

M.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tonibob

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 22, 2020
London
@mon_fi I am in the exactly the same situation as you. I bet we have marginal age difference to. I have tried many business and never get to go full on on any of them. I change my dreams ever so often, my ideas are plenty, but then my execution is non existent. I have fairly successful construction business, but I am tired of dealing with unhappy clients, arrogant builders and numerous court cases. It is draining me out and it is not a Fastlane for sure. I am working in my Business, not consider myself free either. I watched the video few times now and still struggling with my plan. I will get there for sure :smile2:.

Good luck to you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.