The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

On the Onramp trying to reach the fastlane

Leech

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2022
Germany
Hey

My Name is Leech im from Germany im 20 years old i have no highschool degree and a little bit of Money.
3 weeks ago i started working two Jobs to earn a little bit of Money. I work nightshifts at an Amazon Warehouse and during the Day i deliver Pizzas.
last Week i ordered the Millionaire fastlane and almost finished the book (im on page 200 rn). My Dream was always to make a lot of Money to help my Mother and help myself. Ive been active doing Online fraud and other activities online. Although you can make a decent amount of Money doing these things its pretty time consuming combined with a High Risk thats why i stopped. The Millionaire fastlane is a great Book, i am always excited for the next page, not because i learn something new but because every page motivates me more and more. I recently discovered a great opportunity for making Money. My friend introduced me to a Man he knows from school who has a warehouse in which he sells quality car parts, he gets them for cheap from a his relative who has a big name in producing car parts worldwide for the big car manufacturers. Our friend offered us to start selling these car parts , he doesnt want to continue doing it because he wants to continue his Job at a TV Channel.
We get the Parts at a slightly higher Price than the big Car manufacturers, thats why i know that we can compete with other manufacturers

We dont have to store anything, We acquire customers (car mechanics) and sell them the car parts. for every part we get a cut so he makes money and we make Money.
I know this isnt fastlane but its a good oppurtunity to earn a chunk of change for later business ideas.

What i already did
-a few Days ago i started an Instagram page related to cars. When it has some followers i want to use it for advertising.
-I bought an email domain
-I stardet cold texting business owners via facebook and Mail
-i made a google sheets with all the mechanics i texted and if they answered the Mail, denied my offer or didnt read my messages so i can analyze it and find the Weak Points

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I didnt do much else but i know that if i really put in effort in getting a Meeting and selling these car parts to the Clients i can make a decent chunk of Change because the mechanics wont only order once or twice. We got quality parts and cheap prices.

Im here because of @MJ DeMarco he showed that you just have to do it but im kinda stuck because i dont know if this will go anywhere mailing clients and waiting just seems weird to me.
Is there any way i could Improve and get the best out of this oppurtunity?

Thanks for reading and excuse my grammar, im not a native.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Leech

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2022
Germany
Are there any threads I really should be reading that help me go in the right direction?

Cano

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 3, 2022
Germany

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.