Thank you! It's good to have some positive news after I failed this quarter. But at least I found an alternative that is more affordable, I jump right into my actual major instead of doing more general ed, and I'll end up graduating faster. It feels like I'm in the fastlane towards getting my bachelor's, haha.Personally, I've had a shitty experience with 100% online college classes, but it was mostly due to the general indifference of the college kids I've had to work with (who may still be numbskulls even before the C0VlD-19 mandates), not the profs or material.
Since I can complete the courses basically on day 1 if I feel confident enough, I don't think there would be any real involvement with other students. I know where you're coming from though! Working with other students or professors can be rough. Fortunately though, I prefer online classes as opposed to in-person since I have more flexibility in online-classes to work in the day and so on.
Yes! As I mentioned, I already had my transcript evaluated to see which classes would transfer over (the majority!), but in addition to my school transcript I can send in any certificates I may have to further reduce the amount of coursework I need to take in order to graduate.Since you can jump straight to exams for certain units, I guess you can cut down/mitigate lots of the pencil-pushing.
Guess what...
I scheduled a certificate exam yesterday and will be taking the exam today! If I pass the exam, I knock out two classes leaving me with 17 classes! I'll be trying to take as many certificates as I can in order to further reduce that workload.
Although schools have online classes, the majority on in-person classes were definitely not ready for that sudden transition into being online. Neither student or professor was prepared and I think that caused a huge headache with everyone.In normal times, I wouldn't mind spending a few weeks in studies especially if there's some good projects or good profs. But after COVID broke out...it felt like everyone in my university got dumber and more f*cked up...or maybe it's just me...
This bachelor's will finally unlock potential doors like finally getting visas from different countries.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?






