The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

NYC MEETUP - whatsapp group

samuraijack

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
Looking to connect with people in NYC. Meetups will ideally be in Manhattan.

Everyone should be working on something, or about to start. Whether you think its "fastlane" or not. I remember a few years back i wanted to come to a meetup but i wasnt actively doing anything. If thats you reading this, just start anything and join us. Everyone has something to give regardless of experience.

Also wanted to start a whatsapp group for meetup memebers who show up (to prevent random phone numbers joining the group). Here we can throw up questions, things we learned , etc...

Post here if interested!

UPDATE telegram group: NYC Fastlane

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

JohnD Realestate

New to Online retail
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Dec 23, 2017
Chappaqua

Everyone should be working on something, or about to start. Whether you think its "fastlane" or not. I remember a few years back i wanted to come to a meetup but i wasnt actively doing anything. If thats you reading this, just start anything and join us. Everyone has something to give regardless of experience.

Also wanted to start a whatsapp group for meetup memebers who show up (to prevent random phone numbers joining the group). Here we can throw up questions, things we learned , etc...

Post here if interested!

Great idea, I’m in. Let me know if you need a hand with logistics.

JohnD Realestate

New to Online retail
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Dec 23, 2017
Chappaqua

Gus19

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 2, 2019

Post here if interested!

I'm interested, please let me know how i can join

DURABLEOILCOM

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 25, 2012

Post here if interested!
I am interested as well.

nyminute

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Dec 27, 2014
Did anyone ever get this going, or are we still talking about it? If this didn't happen and someone wants to msg me (privately) their Whatsapp number, I'll start it. I'm just not keen on publicly advertising my phone number :playful:

samuraijack

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
Yo guys!

OP here. This never started as there was barely any interest when thread was created.

I suggest using Telegram instead. Your phone number is protected which is invaluable on a public forum.

Here is the invite link to the group (only me so far :D): NYC Fastlane

Last edited:

nyminute

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Dec 27, 2014
Totally agree on the reason for Telegram... But you may want to check the settings, using that link it says the group is nonexistent [emoji53]

samuraijack

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
Totally agree on the reason for Telegram... But you may want to check the settings, using that link it says the group is nonexistent [emoji53]
updated it!

samuraijack

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
Well, this telegram group still exists, link is in the OP. It wasn't very active but looking to kick start it up. Any NYC entrepreneurs around?

dauntless

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Oct 26, 2019
Well, this telegram group still exists, link is in the OP. It wasn't very active but looking to kick start it up. Any NYC entrepreneurs around?
Me, I just moved to NYC at the end of August and I'd be interested in meeting fellow fastlaners. I had to pause doing business due to COVID, but I am actively thinking about new ideas.

nyminute

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Dec 27, 2014
Me, I just moved to NYC at the end of August and I'd be interested in meeting fellow fastlaners. I had to pause doing business due to COVID, but I am actively thinking about new ideas.
I could quite possibly be in the area in a month or so... no definitive plans as of yet, however.

samuraijack

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
Welcome! Join the telegram group in the first post. If there's an error let me know.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.