The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS NYC MEETUP - whatsapp group

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Longlong

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
Looking to connect with people in NYC. Meetups will ideally be in Manhattan.

Everyone should be working on something, or about to start. Whether you think its "fastlane" or not. I remember a few years back i wanted to come to a meetup but i wasnt actively doing anything. If thats you reading this, just start anything and join us. Everyone has something to give regardless of experience.

Also wanted to start a whatsapp group for meetup memebers who show up (to prevent random phone numbers joining the group). Here we can throw up questions, things we learned , etc...

Post here if interested!

UPDATE telegram group: NYC Fastlane

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

JohnD Realestate

Making Real Estate Great Again.
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 23, 2017
Chappaqua

Everyone should be working on something, or about to start. Whether you think its "fastlane" or not. I remember a few years back i wanted to come to a meetup but i wasnt actively doing anything. If thats you reading this, just start anything and join us. Everyone has something to give regardless of experience.

Also wanted to start a whatsapp group for meetup memebers who show up (to prevent random phone numbers joining the group). Here we can throw up questions, things we learned , etc...

Post here if interested!

Great idea, I’m in. Let me know if you need a hand with logistics.

Gus19

PARKED
Apr 2, 2019

Post here if interested!

I'm interested, please let me know how i can join

DURABLEOILCOM

New Contributor
Oct 25, 2012

Post here if interested!
I am interested as well.

nyminute

New Contributor
Dec 27, 2014
Did anyone ever get this going, or are we still talking about it? If this didn't happen and someone wants to msg me (privately) their Whatsapp number, I'll start it. I'm just not keen on publicly advertising my phone number :playful:

Longlong

Silver Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
Yo guys!

OP here. This never started as there was barely any interest when thread was created.

I suggest using Telegram instead. Your phone number is protected which is invaluable on a public forum.

Here is the invite link to the group (only me so far :D): NYC Fastlane

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

nyminute

New Contributor
Dec 27, 2014
Totally agree on the reason for Telegram... But you may want to check the settings, using that link it says the group is nonexistent [emoji53]

Longlong

Silver Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
Well, this telegram group still exists, link is in the OP. It wasn't very active but looking to kick start it up. Any NYC entrepreneurs around?

dauntless

Contributor
Oct 26, 2019
Well, this telegram group still exists, link is in the OP. It wasn't very active but looking to kick start it up. Any NYC entrepreneurs around?
Me, I just moved to NYC at the end of August and I'd be interested in meeting fellow fastlaners. I had to pause doing business due to COVID, but I am actively thinking about new ideas.

nyminute

New Contributor
Dec 27, 2014
Me, I just moved to NYC at the end of August and I'd be interested in meeting fellow fastlaners. I had to pause doing business due to COVID, but I am actively thinking about new ideas.
I could quite possibly be in the area in a month or so... no definitive plans as of yet, however.

Longlong

Silver Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
Welcome! Join the telegram group in the first post. If there's an error let me know.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom