What's new

Now Seeking Venture Capital...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ShyTownHero

PARKED
Joined
May 17, 2015
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$25
I have an online product which I retail as a one-time download for $197, annually for $97 and monthly for $19.97.

The product/service is in the real estate industry. Even more focused, the real estate investing community. Which is about $150,000 investors.

I earn (gross) about $900-$1,800 A month. (depending on how much I market)

I spend $0.00 on marketing. (free traffic from Google and My SEO skills and Facebook groups)

I have less than $2,500 a month in overhead including the website and ticket support team overseas.

The goal:
I'm seeking the right private venture partners to invest capital for a patent, marketing and software improvements

Patent:
I am seeking a patent on the technology. (the process is unlike any other and is patentable)
I will license this patent to financial institutions and real estate websites.

Marketing:
Affiliates - This is a given and I know most of the key marketers in my industry. A few are in my personal cell phone.
Adwords - Google, Bing, Yahoo
SEO - Higher a professional team instead of using my out of date SEO skills.

Improvements:
I will improve the tool by placing it online.
This will eliminate "compatibility" issue and open the market to Apple users.
There will be a "try for free" in real time.
Possible even a "join now" for free to use the tool with some limits. (traffic conversion)
This will also allow for an "app" version. The app will have a free version.

End game:
I want to disrupt the real estate industry.
I want my tool to be used by the "common man" and "professionals".
I will build this company to from $2,500 to $250k a month gross capital in 12-14 months.
I will then diversify my target audience by offering a free app, and a license for businesses.
I will hit 1 million a month gross revenue.
I will consider selling to the big boys eventually or go public.

[REMOVED BY MOD - SOLICITATION FOR INVESTMENTS AND MONEY IS AGAINST THE RULES]

Go big or go home.

ShyTownHero
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O iesp (hsutt) ecuav $900-$1,800 E nupvj.

Nuwi vjot vu $100L/nu epf WDt/ephimt xomm veli e qiil. Apvom vjip, vjot opraosz ot qsinevasi.
 
Fofp'v vji guapfis ug XjevtEqq qutv tunivjoph tonomes up tuni gusan tuni ziest ehu? Xi emm lpux xjev jeqqipif vjisi...
Vji guapfis ug XjevtEqq fof qutv up e gusan ecuav ov, cav pu, ov xetpv piesmz tonomes vu vjot jisi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom