The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Not so successful entrepreneur yet..

Ravi Mittal

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 21, 2023
Hi, I am Ravi Mittal from India. I have been in entrepreneurial journey for many years but still not successful. My first venture was almost 16 years back in year 2007. Which eventually became my bread & butter. Then in year 2013 I started an online furniture business which was again not that successful but was profitable but I had to shut it down in 2017 after struggling to grow it. Then in year 2018 started afresh with another online venture. But didn't have energy to take it forward so I shut it down in 2019. In 2019 I moved to my native place with family & took a break of 4 years and started living a normal life. Now in 2023 I want to try again. I hope to finally taste success & hope to build long lasting sustainable business that impacts society at large. I would love to share my experiences with my fellows here in whatever ways I can. Also, would love to learn from their experiences & wisdom.
Thanks
Ravi Mittal

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Hi, I am Ravi Mittal from India. I have been in entrepreneurial journey for many years but still not successful. My first venture was almost 16 years back in year 2007. Which eventually became my bread & butter. Then in year 2013 I started an online furniture business which was again not that successful but was profitable but I had to shut it down in 2017 after struggling to grow it. Then in year 2018 started afresh with another online venture. But didn't have energy to take it forward so I shut it down in 2019. In 2019 I moved to my native place with family & took a break of 4 years and started living a normal life. Now in 2023 I want to try again. I hope to finally taste success & hope to build long lasting sustainable business that impacts society at large. I would love to share my experiences with my fellows here in whatever ways I can. Also, would love to learn from their experiences & wisdom.
Thanks
Ravi Mittal
"I hope to finally taste success & hope to build long lasting sustainable business that impacts society at large."

Welcome Ravi!

Find painful problem (people have) and offer the best solution in the form of products and services.

DCG

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 15, 2022
Thanks
Ravi Mittal
You can actually find problems online with comments or bad reviews, those are opportunities.

Ali yusufzai

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Feb 22, 2023
Thanks
Ravi Mittal
I am also from India . I am Happy to see a indian on this platform rather than filling a 9 to 5 bull shit scam form

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...