The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Nootropics Entrepreneur

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 15, 2021
I am employed but like everyone else on here I aspire to break the shackles of employment and become self employed. I have been reading this forum for motivation and to hear about others success stories.

I have created a nootropics business as I have been using them for a while and I find they help me perform and stay motivated. I am passionate about introducing others to the world of nootropics.

You can find my website at: brainvitalitylab.com

I would really appreciate any advice you have on my site and business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Nootropics! You have my attention.

Care to post a little more about what you are doing with them, and how you plan to stand out? What is your reason for going this route, what can you tell someone who doesn't understand what they are?

I look forward to hearing more.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard, it's good to see you're already in motion.

Just a heads up, it's generally bad form to drop links before you've been around for a while. Kind of makes it look like you're just using this place to generate back links to your own website.

What's the process for creating a nootropic? Are you just smashing stuff together at home and consuming, then finding a supplier to make pills in the correct proportion?

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 15, 2021
Sorry for the slow reply. I have been on holiday and just got back!

I have used Nootropics extensively myself. I discovered them at uni. A lot of people I introduced to them had never heard of them before. They didn't know where to start.

A lot of Nootropics sellers produce many different nootropics, that are advertised to help a great deal of unrelated problems, which can be confusing to the consumer. Brain Vitality Lab makes formula's for specific problems that many people suffer from. To make it easier for someone to understand what nootropics they need to take for their individual problem.

We looked into sourcing them from China at first but due to the difficulties verifing the quality we decided to source from a UK based supplier.

One thing we with is knowing where to start with advertising. There are so many options and strategies out there. Has anyone got some advice for us?

Thanks for the heads-up. I will avoid putting links to my site in the future.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KennyAronson

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jan 10, 2019
Do a TON of research into what other supplement/nootropic companies are REALLY doing to sell their products. Don't just look at their shopify websites or landing pages either, but really dissect everything they're doing to market. How much money they're spending, and what's working. That will save you years of time, and tens of thousands of dollars.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...