The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Nootropics Entrepreneur

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Jun 15, 2021
I am employed but like everyone else on here I aspire to break the shackles of employment and become self employed. I have been reading this forum for motivation and to hear about others success stories.

I have created a nootropics business as I have been using them for a while and I find they help me perform and stay motivated. I am passionate about introducing others to the world of nootropics.

You can find my website at: brainvitalitylab.com

I would really appreciate any advice you have on my site and business.

GPM

Platinum Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Nootropics! You have my attention.

Care to post a little more about what you are doing with them, and how you plan to stand out? What is your reason for going this route, what can you tell someone who doesn't understand what they are?

I look forward to hearing more.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard, it's good to see you're already in motion.

Just a heads up, it's generally bad form to drop links before you've been around for a while. Kind of makes it look like you're just using this place to generate back links to your own website.

What's the process for creating a nootropic? Are you just smashing stuff together at home and consuming, then finding a supplier to make pills in the correct proportion?

Jun 15, 2021
Sorry for the slow reply. I have been on holiday and just got back!

I have used Nootropics extensively myself. I discovered them at uni. A lot of people I introduced to them had never heard of them before. They didn't know where to start.

A lot of Nootropics sellers produce many different nootropics, that are advertised to help a great deal of unrelated problems, which can be confusing to the consumer. Brain Vitality Lab makes formula's for specific problems that many people suffer from. To make it easier for someone to understand what nootropics they need to take for their individual problem.

We looked into sourcing them from China at first but due to the difficulties verifing the quality we decided to source from a UK based supplier.

One thing we with is knowing where to start with advertising. There are so many options and strategies out there. Has anyone got some advice for us?

Thanks for the heads-up. I will avoid putting links to my site in the future.

KennyAronson

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Jan 10, 2019
Do a TON of research into what other supplement/nootropic companies are REALLY doing to sell their products. Don't just look at their shopify websites or landing pages either, but really dissect everything they're doing to market. How much money they're spending, and what's working. That will save you years of time, and tens of thousands of dollars.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
For any web designers struggling to sell it is hardly ever about competition with other web...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This month's promo code is MINDCONTROL Those who are subscribed to my new Youtube channel will...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom