The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Noob here

mach9

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 30, 2007
Hello,
Just found your site and joined today. I really like your format and your posting rules! At 47 years old I am very late to the game, but I am ready to give it my best shot. I just realized several weeks ago after reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad just how poor of a job I have done at making/saving/managing money. That has already changed. There are only a handful of things that I have ever really put my mind to before, but I achieved in one way or another all of those things. Until now, I just have never really cared too much about making money for the sake of it. Never really cared about the money.....just the stuff that you can buy with it.:) I have finally realized that the most important thing that money can buy you (at least to me) is FREEDOM. So, now I have committed myself to the task of creating wealth, and I am determined to succeed. I already have a plan in place to pay off what I call my "non-mortgage debt" in what I hope will be a short period of time. Not really too bad. About $6,000. But, I want it gone! My next step will be to add a little more to my emergency savings. And then, to try and make some investments that will pay off. It is my goal to be able to walk away from my job FOREVER in the next 2 to 3 years. I am counting on you guys to help me along my journey. I hope that the day will come when I can actually help somebody else achieve their financial goals. With my track record up to this point, I don't think anybody will be asking me for any advice. But, as I said. That is going to change. I just filled out a "net worth" worksheet and it really doesn't make me look that bad (a positve NW of about $91K). But, CASH FLOW is my problem and I will make that problem go away. Thanks for having me here. I'm looking forward to the challenge. GMJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
Welcome to the fastlane. :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for joining and welcome.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...