• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Atomic Habits, by James Clear (Review | Discuss)

Noob here

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by mach9, Aug 30, 2007.

1. mach9

mach9 PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $35
    Hello,
    Just found your site and joined today. I really like your format and your posting rules! At 47 years old I am very late to the game, but I am ready to give it my best shot. I just realized several weeks ago after reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad just how poor of a job I have done at making/saving/managing money. That has already changed. There are only a handful of things that I have ever really put my mind to before, but I achieved in one way or another all of those things. Until now, I just have never really cared too much about making money for the sake of it. Never really cared about the money.....just the stuff that you can buy with it.:) I have finally realized that the most important thing that money can buy you (at least to me) is FREEDOM. So, now I have committed myself to the task of creating wealth, and I am determined to succeed. I already have a plan in place to pay off what I call my "non-mortgage debt" in what I hope will be a short period of time. Not really too bad. About $6,000. But, I want it gone! My next step will be to add a little more to my emergency savings. And then, to try and make some investments that will pay off. It is my goal to be able to walk away from my job FOREVER in the next 2 to 3 years. I am counting on you guys to help me along my journey. I hope that the day will come when I can actually help somebody else achieve their financial goals. With my track record up to this point, I don't think anybody will be asking me for any advice. But, as I said. That is going to change. I just filled out a "net worth" worksheet and it really doesn't make me look that bad (a positve NW of about $91K). But, CASH FLOW is my problem and I will make that problem go away. Thanks for having me here. I'm looking forward to the challenge. GMJ

2. Peter2

Peter2 Fastane Legend. RIP.

Rep Bank:
    $10,732
    Welcome to the fastlane. :)

3. Yankees338

Yankees338 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $178
    Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you headed in the right direction.

4. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $365,277
    Admin Post
    Thanks for joining and welcome.

5. FT1

FT1 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $56
    Welcome! :)

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.