The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

No Pre-Rejections

kimberland

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Jul 25, 2007
We all know people held back from achieving their dreams
and most times,
the people holding them back is themselves.

I read this brilliant advice
from writer Elizabeth Gilbert...
http://www.elizabethgilbert.com/writing.htm

"Magazines, editors, agents – they all employ young people making $22,000 a year whose job it is to read through piles of manuscripts and send you back letters telling you that you aren’t good enough yet: LET THEM DO IT. Don’t pre-reject yourself. That’s their job, not yours. Your job is only to write your heart out, and let destiny take care of the rest."

So no more pre-rejections.
Delegate that role to someone else
(customers, business partners, employers, your Mom).
Don't worry.
You'll have plenty of volunteers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GettingThere

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Dec 3, 2007
Central Florida
Great advice. I'm not a writer, but I always run my ideas by my wife for feedback or brainstorming. Sometimes just hearing myself explain my thoughts aloud makes me realize how they would or would not work. It's amazing how dynamic a simple idea can become when people simply communicate it. As the saying goes, we are our own worst critics...tis true.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.