- Joined
- Jul 2, 2013
- Messages
- 190
Rep Bank
$1,190
$1,190
User Power: 348%
For the last three years, Arizona has been calling my name. I've never listened seriously because I had a bad case of the "when I's"
When I get this much money in the bank I'll go
When I finish my dental work I'll go
When I get a new car I'll go
When I…yada yada yada!
I had all the intention in the world to move - but intention and a dime won't buy you a cup of tea!
Two weeks ago I had some major dental work done - got home had two seizures…scared the bejeezus out of me!
Last week it hit me - what the hell am I waiting for! I can go to the dentist in AZ! At least if I have seizures I'll have some great energy to heal in lol.
No more holding back life! I'm going for it all! My product is doing well! I have great people helping me with it - teaching me so much!
I have a feeling that living in beautiful new surroundings will only make things MORE AWESOME!
I'm leaving Atlanta after 10 years and heading west! Phoenix/Scottsdale or somewhere around there will be my new home at the end of April!!! I don't have all the hows yet - but I'm not scared and I'm not worried at all!
I continue to say how TMF (@MJ DeMarco) and this forum has changed my life - and I'll say it again! This place continues to INSPIRE me to take action in ways I've never done before!!! So AGAIN a great big OLE Thank YOU to Each and Everyone of YOU!!! Y'all are the BEST
(when I leave ATL I'm dropping the y'all - Lol)
When I get this much money in the bank I'll go
When I finish my dental work I'll go
When I get a new car I'll go
When I…yada yada yada!

I had all the intention in the world to move - but intention and a dime won't buy you a cup of tea!
Two weeks ago I had some major dental work done - got home had two seizures…scared the bejeezus out of me!
Last week it hit me - what the hell am I waiting for! I can go to the dentist in AZ! At least if I have seizures I'll have some great energy to heal in lol.
No more holding back life! I'm going for it all! My product is doing well! I have great people helping me with it - teaching me so much!
I have a feeling that living in beautiful new surroundings will only make things MORE AWESOME!
I'm leaving Atlanta after 10 years and heading west! Phoenix/Scottsdale or somewhere around there will be my new home at the end of April!!! I don't have all the hows yet - but I'm not scared and I'm not worried at all!
I continue to say how TMF (@MJ DeMarco) and this forum has changed my life - and I'll say it again! This place continues to INSPIRE me to take action in ways I've never done before!!! So AGAIN a great big OLE Thank YOU to Each and Everyone of YOU!!! Y'all are the BEST
(when I leave ATL I'm dropping the y'all - Lol)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
