The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Newbie From Tasmania !

Pete Mack

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 25, 2021
Greetings. I've just joined and am super excited about the value that I can see in this group! I'm in several facebook groups, including paid ones, and the noise and messiness of the platform is a real downer. Dedicated forums are so much better.

I live in Tasmania with my wife and twin 8 y.o. boys. I've been building my local rock band school here for the last 5.5yrs and it has been moderately successful but I haven't been able to scale it (and no longer want to try - the model is too complex)
Before that my 1st venture into business was running a skydiving business for 4yrs. There was a huge learning curve and I burnt out very fast in a toxic business partnership.
So many lessons learned!

Now I'm just starting out as a coach helping online business owners improve their profitability. I'm hugely passionate about entrepreneurship and adding value to the world so I think I'll fit in well here !
I'm excited to be part of this community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...