Okay so I've read a lot of "how-to" articles on the internet about building and running your own website but I think asking some people with first hand experience on this forum might be a better route. I know, obviously, that depending on what type of website you want, prices can range dramatically...but approximately how much would it cost to get a site designed and running that sort of resembles MySpace or FaceBook? Are we talking thousands and thousands of dollars? Could I find a recent college grad that could work some magic for a few hundred dollars? I have a great outline of how I want the website to be and I also have some interesting marketing strategies I just don't have the skills to design the site myself and am curious how much I'll need to get it up and running? Can you throw some potential scenarios of what I should expect at me? Maybe some recommendations of where to find a good web designer?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
