The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the Forum!

Anything related to matters of the mind

jjohnston2828

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 19, 2021
Hey Y'all!

I hope everyone is having a KICK a$$ Monday! I just wanted to reach out and introduce myself. My name is Joe Johnston and I am a 24 year old side hustler, soon to be full time entrepreneur. My company is M.I.I. Professional Speaking, where we provide speaking and coaching services to the college and young adult market.

My speaking and coaching work is in the realm of personal development using my 4-step PD framework - The M.I.I. Human Optimization Plan.

If anyone is interested in learning more about speaking, personal development, and/or if I can help serve you in any way, please don't hesitate to reach out! I love connecting with new and exciting individuals!

All the best,
Joe

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Your post looks more like self-promotion than an introduction, but what the hell...welcome to the forum.

Have you read The Fastlane Millionaire or UNSCRIPTED ?

jjohnston2828

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 19, 2021
Your post looks more like self-promotion than an introduction, but what the hell...welcome to the forum.

Have you read The Fastlane Millionaire or UNSCRIPTED ?
HHAHAHA - MY APOLOGIES! I was told to introduce myself and figured that would be the best way to do so. Here to serve and still new to Forum life hahahahahah. my baddddd...

I am about halfway through Fastlane right now! How about you? Tell me more about you sir!

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
No worries Joe and welcome again to the forum. When you finish the book drop a comment in the thread, I read The Millionaire Fastlane . That will put the corresponding chevron on your name so we know you speak our language.

After you've finished the book, you'll find the GOLD and NOTABLE threads very valuable. There's tons of knowledge to be had and shared here.

As for me - I'm what you'd call a late bloomer. Although I've always longed to be an entrepreneur I was stuck in the slow land for a long time. I'm proof you're never too late or too old to get started.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Branko

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Mar 30, 2021
HHAHAHA - MY APOLOGIES! I was told to introduce myself and figured that would be the best way to do so. Here to serve and still new to Forum life hahahahahah. my baddddd...

I am about halfway through Fastlane right now! How about you? Tell me more about you sir!
Welcome, I am also new here. Nice lil project you've got there, keep up the good work and see you in the disscussions :)!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Hi Joe, curious as to what guidance you provide in terms of speaking and coaching?

You mentioned you do this business as a side hustle, So I am wondering what your experience is that you are drawing from to coach on?

Not trying to assume anything here, genuinely curious...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.