The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the forum

Caysh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Aug 22, 2019
How's it going I am a new member. I read the Millionaire Fastlane in under a day and a half. I wanted to give it a go before I wrote a letter on this forum. I am a 45 y/o father of twins. I have been a medic for over 16 years and after a few ventures over the years I have finally stepped off the sidewalk completely after reading that book. I had similar ideas and wants but lack the sack to get it done. The advice I had gotten from the book was the kick in the a$$ I needed to make idea into action. I am now a leader if my own direction and reality. I run a pretty popular educational / entertainment medical podcast centered around really great beer and doling out medical advice/ experience to emergency medical providers of any ilk, and have reader ship in 12 countries. I have started a apparel lifestyle brand around a population underserved by an activity that is played world-wide, and plan to fill that void. I have taken the leap from IN-action to Action and have hired a brand design artist for my company, awaiting proofs and flailing through a multi tiered marking plan. I am amazed to be scheduling my first of 2 public interactive events, hording content for social media outlets so there is no lapse in content and finally have narrowed down our purpose and plan for explosive growth within the marketplace. I have a great and purposeful business partner with experience, literal goals and exit strategy in the next 5 years. This is all possible in part to a ton of books that I read to get me going on this path. I have evaluated the people and probable outcomes using the WCC and WADM and found that it really did apply. I feel confident and in control found a decent entry and believe the time will be well worth the suck. Was everything I read the end all of be all, we'll see. I know that I have a very different perspective going forward than I did last month.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
welcome to the forum Caysh! Sounds like you're moving in the right direction. This forum will be very valuable as you move forward.

I recommend you find the thread "I read the Millionaire Fastlane " and drop a line. That will add tag to your icon so all of us know you speak our language.

Caysh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Aug 22, 2019
welcome to the forum Caysh! Sounds like you're moving in the right direction. This forum will be very valuable as you move forward.

I recommend you find the thread "I read the Millionaire Fastlane " and drop a line. That will add tag to your icon so all of us know you speak our language.
Great, will do. I've been head down trying to get ready for this first of 2 events. crazy!!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...