The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New To The Forum

jwhanke

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
Hey all,

Brand new to the forum (have been lurking around ever since I read the millionaire fastlane in 2016). Currently 26 working an Engineering Consultant Corporate job. I have read both unscripted (twice) and the millionaire fastlane .

On assignment in Akron OH for work (while at a W2 job might as well maximize the amount your getting paid). Own two rental units in Kansas City (office I am based out of) and planning on purchasing another small multifamily either later this year or finding an apartment syndication. Currently I am focusing on building a prototype for a product that I have conceptualized. I hope that I can add some insights to any area that I may have worked in and will continue to learn from your guys/gals experience. I know this forum will help keep positive momentum going forward and Glad to finally join the Forum!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
I know this forum will help keep positive momentum going forward and Glad to finally join the Forum!
Firstly - welcome
Secondly - you're right, the forum has a knack of helping you keep positive momentum through posts and people, both of which can be extremely inspirational.
I look forward to reading your insights, and good luck with your developments.

Kennypaul

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria
Hey all,

Brand new to the forum (have been lurking around ever since I read the millionaire fastlane in 2016). Currently 26 working an Engineering Consultant Corporate job. I have read both unscripted (twice) and the millionaire fastlane .

On assignment in Akron OH for work (while at a W2 job might as well maximize the amount your getting paid). Own two rental units in Kansas City (office I am based out of) and planning on purchasing another small multifamily either later this year or finding an apartment syndication. Currently I am focusing on building a prototype for a product that I have conceptualized. I hope that I can add some insights to any area that I may have worked in and will continue to learn from your guys/gals experience. I know this forum will help keep positive momentum going forward and Glad to finally join the Forum!
Hey all,

It's good to have you here.Consider this forum like a family of like minded people(like you and me).Also read the book in 2016.If you haven't read the UNSCRIPTED ,yiu should really try it out.You are welcome to the forum jwhanke!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, thanks for giving my books a read!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jwhanke

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
Appreciate you all taking time to welcome me to the forum! Glad to be replacing some of my bad social media habits with the forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...