The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO New To The Forum

jwhanke

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
Hey all,

Brand new to the forum (have been lurking around ever since I read the millionaire fastlane in 2016). Currently 26 working an Engineering Consultant Corporate job. I have read both unscripted (twice) and the millionaire fastlane.

On assignment in Akron OH for work (while at a W2 job might as well maximize the amount your getting paid). Own two rental units in Kansas City (office I am based out of) and planning on purchasing another small multifamily either later this year or finding an apartment syndication. Currently I am focusing on building a prototype for a product that I have conceptualized. I hope that I can add some insights to any area that I may have worked in and will continue to learn from your guys/gals experience. I know this forum will help keep positive momentum going forward and Glad to finally join the Forum!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

p0stscript

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 7, 2018
UK
I know this forum will help keep positive momentum going forward and Glad to finally join the Forum!
Firstly - welcome
Secondly - you're right, the forum has a knack of helping you keep positive momentum through posts and people, both of which can be extremely inspirational.
I look forward to reading your insights, and good luck with your developments.

Kennypaul

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria
Hey all,

Brand new to the forum (have been lurking around ever since I read the millionaire fastlane in 2016). Currently 26 working an Engineering Consultant Corporate job. I have read both unscripted (twice) and the millionaire fastlane.

On assignment in Akron OH for work (while at a W2 job might as well maximize the amount your getting paid). Own two rental units in Kansas City (office I am based out of) and planning on purchasing another small multifamily either later this year or finding an apartment syndication. Currently I am focusing on building a prototype for a product that I have conceptualized. I hope that I can add some insights to any area that I may have worked in and will continue to learn from your guys/gals experience. I know this forum will help keep positive momentum going forward and Glad to finally join the Forum!
Hey all,

It's good to have you here.Consider this forum like a family of like minded people(like you and me).Also read the book in 2016.If you haven't read the UNSCRIPTED,yiu should really try it out.You are welcome to the forum jwhanke!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome my friend, thanks for giving my books a read!

OP
OP
jwhanke

jwhanke

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
Appreciate you all taking time to welcome me to the forum! Glad to be replacing some of my bad social media habits with the forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom