Hello everyone.
I finished the book, Millionaire Fastlane , two month ago.
And I just started reading trough the forum posts.
So I am realy just saying hello and wanting to introduce myself briefly.
-----------------
I live in Germany.
31 years old.
My name is Nicole.
-----------------
I am grew up in a family business and went trough the processes of creating a product, marketing it and managing all of it.
One thing my parents never taught me, was that you can retire from working in your business, because they never did/ they didn't know. (They worked during 30 years, 60 h/week till their retirement at 65.)
My parents had no knowledge about investing. All they knew, was how to be their "own boss".
I still learned a lot. But I want to go a step further than them.
-----------------
Now,
I want to start a business and start investing.
I have no job and no money.
And logicaly I know this is just a smal obstacle, but I have been procrastinating for too long now.
(I literally did not have had any change during the last 3 years. I am in the exact same position now, then I was in 2017.)
I have been hiding behind a lot of excuses. Like:
- I don't want to end up like my parents, working hard their whole life, no time and no freedom.
- Nobody would lend me money.
- I need money to start this or that, and I don't have money.
- I wish I would not be alone on this.
...
--------------------
Right now, I am reorganizing my environment. Getting out of my old poor habits.
Joining this forum is one of my first steps to a new life.
The second step will be to start working out again. I have been putting of everything that is slightly uncomfortable for to long.
I can not say I have a plan, but I am scared. I am scared to have another 3 years pass by without having done anything, without having lived.
---------------
Thank you MJ for sharing your knowledge.
And now, I will dive into the forum and read all about you amazing, ambitious Fastlane people.
I finished the book, Millionaire Fastlane , two month ago.
And I just started reading trough the forum posts.
So I am realy just saying hello and wanting to introduce myself briefly.
-----------------
I live in Germany.
31 years old.
My name is Nicole.
-----------------
I am grew up in a family business and went trough the processes of creating a product, marketing it and managing all of it.
One thing my parents never taught me, was that you can retire from working in your business, because they never did/ they didn't know. (They worked during 30 years, 60 h/week till their retirement at 65.)
My parents had no knowledge about investing. All they knew, was how to be their "own boss".
I still learned a lot. But I want to go a step further than them.
-----------------
Now,
I want to start a business and start investing.
I have no job and no money.
And logicaly I know this is just a smal obstacle, but I have been procrastinating for too long now.
(I literally did not have had any change during the last 3 years. I am in the exact same position now, then I was in 2017.)
I have been hiding behind a lot of excuses. Like:
- I don't want to end up like my parents, working hard their whole life, no time and no freedom.
- Nobody would lend me money.
- I need money to start this or that, and I don't have money.
- I wish I would not be alone on this.
...
--------------------
Right now, I am reorganizing my environment. Getting out of my old poor habits.
Joining this forum is one of my first steps to a new life.
The second step will be to start working out again. I have been putting of everything that is slightly uncomfortable for to long.
I can not say I have a plan, but I am scared. I am scared to have another 3 years pass by without having done anything, without having lived.
---------------
Thank you MJ for sharing your knowledge.
And now, I will dive into the forum and read all about you amazing, ambitious Fastlane people.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

