Hello All,
My name is Laura, I live in the Chicago area, and I'm new to the Fastlane forum. I just finished MJ's book earlier this week, and all I can say is, wow, what a life-changing experience! I started a website and blog last year, and neither have provided much revenue, and now I finally understand why. I have a lot of affiliate links, so I've been employing a "hitchhiking" model. This was one of the most valuable points I've learned.
I am now at work building a business that will attempt to solve a genuine problem and that will apply the N-E-C-S-T tenants. I am still finalizing and fine-tuning my ideas, but it feels like I'm close to something big!
I wish everyone here the best and will be happy to provide support and encouragement when needed.
My name is Laura, I live in the Chicago area, and I'm new to the Fastlane forum. I just finished MJ's book earlier this week, and all I can say is, wow, what a life-changing experience! I started a website and blog last year, and neither have provided much revenue, and now I finally understand why. I have a lot of affiliate links, so I've been employing a "hitchhiking" model. This was one of the most valuable points I've learned.
I am now at work building a business that will attempt to solve a genuine problem and that will apply the N-E-C-S-T tenants. I am still finalizing and fine-tuning my ideas, but it feels like I'm close to something big!
I wish everyone here the best and will be happy to provide support and encouragement when needed.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
