The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New talk/presentation: Feedback on my strategy

SoP

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 5, 2018
Denmark
Hello, Fastlaners

I have developed a new talk/presentation, which I would like to try/test on a real audience to get feedback.

The goal is to try my material out and test how people respond to it the next 2-3 months and then start to search for customers to buy the talk.

Strategy:
Contact entrepreneurial co-working spaces in my area and offer them a free talk.

I was thinking about saying something like:

“Since it is new material I’m just interested in hearing your feedback, and not to earn anything on it.”

Consideration:
On the one hand, I don’t wanna sound like my talk is not good, and would just be happy if they would be there to listening. On the other hand, I don’t want to demand too much.

What do you think? Is it a good strategy? Anybody got experience with this strategy of doing things for free in order to get experience and feedback?

Regards

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Startup Steve

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2018
I've been instructing and speaking for many years. Let me see your materials.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.