The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New member ready for the Fastlane Roadmap!

TONYHP

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 7, 2017
Florida, USA
Hey to all!

My name is Tony and this is my first time writing a post in this great forum. I just read the TMF and without a doubt , it came a the right time of my life. After going through self help , get rick books and materials from other gurus and seeing a lot of conflicting information about the different ways towards achieving wealth, this book made a real and no bs approach towards achieving financial freedom for REAL. In fact , I was doing my research in terms of joining an MLM company and I came across this forum a couple of weeks ago. Reading the information here and most important , reading the TMF , it helped make the decision to not join an MLM company and waste my time with that business model. I look forward to connecting with all of you in this forum. Now I am going to go ahead and read UNSCRIPTED !. Thank you MJ!.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...